Surepost being shown delivered by center team.

LIGUSA

They have no idea how many packages are going to the post office... When they are bringing mashers full into the po something is wrong !!!

Also upper management might also not know how many are being put in as delivered when they are left in building or a surepost bag is misloaded. I think they get in more trouble when surepost doesn't get transferred in comparison to a Next Day Air left in the building.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They do know how many we are leaving there. Over 250 today. They might not be aware of how many we are leaving there and also having a UPS stop for the same address or same truck stop position.
I don't see how leaving packages say for the UPS store at the post office is better than giving to delivery driver with the other packages for the UPS store. I was paid to deliver to the post office then UPS will pay the post office to deliver to the UPS store.

Many other issues I am seeing also. Three packages today for the same stop from Amazon sent to the post office. Address did not contain an apartment number. The PAL was blackened out, like the ones you see go the the final address, but these were directed to the post office?????
It's a scam...needs an overhaul !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know we have the problem of residential streets listed as commercial. It messes with ORION. ORION will have you break off and deliver an airsaver by 3:00 pm. Or start your day digging for pacages in the 4T and 4B sections.

This is why one of the first things I do when I get EDD is designate each of my saver NDA's as commercial or residential.

LIGUSA

This is why one of the first things I do when I get EDD is designate each of my saver NDA's as commercial or residential.

As far as our version that does not change the ORION order. Even after changing and getting EDD again. If I follow ORION I add several miles to what is best, but percent is off and they don't like that.

LIGUSA

Changing and then getting EDD again defeats the purpose of changing.

. Getting EDD again does not change it back. Just updates new packages. It was a effort to see if ORION order changed. They need to fix residential streets from commercial designation to residential in DPS or DOL.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate disagrees but then says it is being abused and there needs to be parameters Set on the service... Flip flopper dave

Upstate needs to clarify.

Surepost is an invaluable service offering in this day of "free" shipping.

Do we need tighter parameters? Absolute, although, to be fair, our PDS does his best to divert proximity and multiples back to us.

I just ordered a pair of boots for me and a pair of hockey skates for my granddaughter. Both were sent Surepost. We delivered the skates to my daughter yesterday while dropping off the boots at the Post Office. I will get those tomorrow.

Surepost will only continue to grow so if we are going to make any changes we need to make them now.