Surpassed $90k

Overpaid Union Thug

I just added all my hours up from last week (last check is the year) and according to my calculations I reached $90,203.00 for the year. And I'm not even in feeders. I didn't think I'd break $84k but this was a rough year. Of course a few over 9.5 grievances in excess off $1400.00 and working the day after thanksgiving really helped. ;)

With that said.....I can't makeup all of the family time I missed throughout the year and would rather have had a few more hours with them each week. Lets all hope UPS dials back the OT in 2014. Money isn't everything.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I just added all my hours up from last week (last check is the year) and according to my calculations I reached $90,203.00 for the year. And I'm not even in feeders. I didn't think I'd break $84k but this was a rough year. Of course a few over 9.5 grievances in excess off $1400.00 and working the day after thanksgiving really helped. ;)

With that said.....I can't makeup all of the family time I missed throughout the year and would rather have had a few more hours with them each week. Lets all hope UPS dials back the OT in 2014. Money isn't everything.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I think I hit that in September.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We've got some local runs that average maybe 9 hours a day, definitely not the norm though and most drivers don't want them.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Well, yea, I guess I had a new "car" when my P1300 got sick on me Monday as I pulled off the belt to begin what was peak day for my center. I got two brand new (I think) rentals, one with shelves (oooooh)!

Cats should not mate with dogs; Cowboys and Redskins will never be friends; no one should ever deliver resi's out of a rental, even if it has shelves.