Survey saaaayssss???..........

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by YouKnowWhoIam, Apr 22, 2011.

1. YouKnowWhoIam

YouKnowWhoIam Banned

Okay....real simple!....if youve had your route for 3 or more years,approximately how many stops per day MORE are you doing now? (remember when pieces mattered?!!) As for me,Im a + 15 :biting:
  2. ikoi62

ikoi62 Member

when i was on the truck same route for 20 years..i did between 75 and 85 stops a day, the guy doing it now has a minimum of 110..max 130..glad im not him.
  3. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Went from 115 up to 150, they look off 3 pickups that total 40ish pieces. Makes sense huh :wince:
  4. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

It has always fluctuated between 75 and 125. Problem is 75 used to be a 9.5 and now 125 is barely a 9.5. Pieces down 100 on the delivery end and almost 200 on the pickup end.
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Up 15-20 stops.
  6. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

I am up 15 to 20 stops per day . . . but I am also up $15,000 per year.
  7. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

From 85 for an 8 hr, to 120 is not considered 8 some days. Did lose one lg pickup which avgd 30 to 120 0/70s, coz they moved. So close to 30 stops per day.
  8. YouKnowWhoIam

YouKnowWhoIam Banned

Im noticing a TREND!
  9. YouKnowWhoIam

YouKnowWhoIam Banned

sure does make THEIR bottom line :greedy:
  10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm going out with about 15 to 25 less.
  11. YouKnowWhoIam

YouKnowWhoIam Banned

membership has its advantages :wink2:
  12. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

I hope you guys got OJSed. if you did--- you did not play the game right.
  13. DS

DS Fenderbender

Was 65 for 20 years,now 85...Cha-Ching!
  14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I thought they would bring mine down also after paying my 9.5 grievances. They kept it low after peak but it's been creeping up as of late. Filed 4 9.5's this year so far, maybe after they get in the double digits and they add it all on my check they'll bring it down. Least that's what they did last year.
  15. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

They do virtual rides now. What it plans up to isn't my concern, what I actually work is.
  16. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

and with telematics they can watch it in shear utter amazement and know
    I'm working in the best interests of the employer. Thank you whoever came up with telematics you've made me an ALLSTAR and it finally shows up on a report for all to see.
  17. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

I went from 110 being a nice 8 hour day, to 126 an eight hour day.
    But then they did a new time study, 8 hours is back to 110 stops 130 puts me about 9.2, here however is were it gets sad. I now just get 140ish and they give me a 10 plus hours day, but its ok its not like I want to see my wife and kids.
  18. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

We were told that every time we get a raise, every driver is supposed to get five extra stops in same 9.5 hours. The speed limit signs haven't gone up and nobody moved their houses closer to the street, I don't know who thinks this stuff up. I have noticed that I don't get any faster the more I age.
  19. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I just changed routes but I was on my previous route for 7 years. When I first bid the route I went out with about 90 stops. When I left a month ago I was going out with 160-170. Sucker that took it from me can have it. Turns out I think I like the grass on this side.
  20. Not IN Trace

Not IN Trace New Member

Its very simple....the more Pickups and the more Pu volume you lose each year the more stops you will get.
    Get used to it.