Suspension for Attendance.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What is this grammar school? Either post something useful or stfu. Pfft
Useful? Don't ever get in a female sup's face...if she feels threatened...merely by you invading her personal space...you can be fired. File before or after work. Show up...do your job and keep your mouth shut until that target on your back disappears.

UpsAngel

Agreed, But to fair she intercepted me and gave me problems. I politely asked for my stuff back and ignored her actions. I will continue walking in line till the heats off as you mentioned bb58.

AndUPSER

Useful? Don't ever get in a female sup's face...if she feels threatened...merely by you invading her personal space...you can be fired. File before or after work. Show up...do your job and keep your mouth shut until that target on your back disappears.

That's all you have to do here. Show up, on time every day, don't cause any trouble and then you clock out and go home. But no, Susie has to start some drama with the loader next to her, Joe called in for the 5th time this month and Bob shows up 20 minutes, then talks bad to the supervisor for telling Bob he needs to show up on time.

UpsAngel

That's all you have to do here. Show up, on time every day, don't cause any trouble and then you clock out and go home. But no, Susie has to start some drama with the loader next to her, Joe called in for the 5th time this month and Bob shows up 20 minutes, then talks bad to the supervisor for telling Bob he needs to show up on time.

Its like you summed up my center in one blow baha!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I will check in everyday ha . Here to stay,ups and center manager i kinda like it here.

Glad to inform i have been coming everyday 30min early to have my coffee at my station. But i would like to inform my center manager was upset that i was filing a grievance during break while walking back to the Stewart and she snatch the paper out my hand! I get in here face(alredy upset) politely asked her for my paper back. she refused told me to go back to my station and wait for break to be over. Again, i asked her politely (upset as can be and it showed). Finally she handed it back and commanded i the way i came when my station was in the direction she did not want me to go. So i just cut through the middle to get trough my station i could still see her standing there with her hands on her hips shaking her head. You guys have no idea how my center manager is like she Has 0% respect for the employees and makes it known either yelling at you or insulting you. Reason im telling you this Is to paint a picture how my for next story.

i filled for seniority issues before the whole suspension thing. she pulled me in her office and tried to intimidate me by saying "between you me and you and the union you aint never gonna win, you get me?" i just smiled and agreed. After this, i no longer associated with any super or management the same way again. This also explains my "retaliation attitude" i have against them not the suspension, thats my fault.

What did" Stewart "have to say

Sent using BrownCafe App

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Sorry to bump an old topic but with the 6 occurrences in 9 month rule, does that mean after 9 months it completely clears up to zero?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Sorry to bump an old topic but with the 6 occurrences in 9 month rule, does that mean after 9 months it completely clears up to zero?

If you have not missed a day in those past 9 months, then yes, it goes back to 0.

They go back 9 months from today. So if you had 4, and the earliest one was exactly 9 months ago, you are now down to 3 in the past 9 months.

8000Shelf

In the central states you can call in 3

times in a 90 day period. I usually don't

call in. I feel like if l have to get up and

talk to my mgmt, I might as well just go

to work and get paid at that point.