Suspension Letters Come Certified Mail?

sportsjock

My sup told us you have 3 to 4 seconds or minutes (can't remember which) to void and rescan a saver before it shows up late. I've accidentally sheeted a Resi Saver as Commercial. I voided it and rescanned as a duplicate and it was fine.

Besides at 2:30 our center manager sends out ODS Messages instructing drivers to touch all of their Savers.

10 point

My sup told us you have 3 to 4 seconds or minutes (can't remember which) to void and rescan a saver before it shows up late. I've accidentally sheeted a Resi Saver as Commercial. I voided it and rescanned as a duplicate and it was fine.

Besides at 2:30 our center manager sends out ODS Messages instructing drivers to touch all of their Savers.
We were also told we had 4 min to void it (them), rescan and stop complete it correctly.
They reluctantly shared that info.
Prob has something to do with air falsification being under the microscope for the last year or so.

By The Book

You have to hit duplicate.
I've, I'm pretty knowledgable on how to use a diad. Your posts aren't making much sense without a clarification. When you sheet a resi saver as commercial it shows up on a report as a late if a signature is obtained, and you hit the wrong key after stop complete. If you are still at this stop, say its an apartment signature air package you could edit bring up the stop and void it out. Now this stop is not delivered yet but the tracking number is not in the diad so you scan it again and manually enter the full barcode in obtain signature clarify stop complete then hit the resi key to make it right. Please explain in detail what you mean by misdelivery.

10 point

I've, I'm pretty knowledgable on how to use a diad. Your posts aren't making much sense without a clarification. When you sheet a resi saver as commercial it shows up on a report as a late if a signature is obtained, and you hit the wrong key after stop complete. If you are still at this stop, say its an apartment signature air package you could edit bring up the stop and void it out. Now this stop is not delivered yet but the tracking number is not in the diad so you scan it again and manually enter the full barcode in obtain signature clarify stop complete then hit the resi key to make it right. Please explain in detail what you mean by misdelivery.
I just explained what management means by "misdelivery" (by their new definitions) and when I rescan a bar code after I voided it it'll still print up the address like the first time I scanned it.

If you're still at the stop you don't have to hit "find bar code". As soon as I find out that I screwed up I just ask for the pkg back to rescan it.

By The Book

I just explained what management means by "misdelivery" (by their new definitions) and when I rescan a bar code after I voided it it'll still print up the address like the first time I scanned it.

If you're still at the stop you don't have to hit "find bar code". As soon as I find out that I screwed up I just ask for the pkg back to rescan it.
I know you mentioned management showed you a list of these mis delivery variables but you didn't explain what any of them were. So I get it right are you saying if you re sheet an air saver for a resi correctly that it will show on a report as a misdelivery?

10 point

I know you mentioned management showed you a list of these mis delivery variables but you didn't explain what any of them were. So I get it right are you saying if you re sheet an air saver for a resi correctly that it will show on a report as a misdelivery?
Yes. That's one scenario and there's others like:
Sheeting a package twice at the delivery location. Believe it or not there were two drivers in about a month's time dr'd a pkg at the front door and must have been thinking of something else at the time and they dr'd it twice within a minutes time. (We're not on bonus here).
"Misdelivery" must now mean incorrect sheeting of packages as well as leaving them at the wrong address. Misdelivery (mistake in recording methods) vs missed delivered at the wrong consignee address.

It's above my pay grade...and never ending as well.

Last edited:

By The Book

Yes. That's one scenario and there's others like:
Sheeting a package twice at the delivery location. Believe it or not there were two drivers in about a month's time dr'd a pkg at the front door and must have been thinking of something else at the time and they dr'd it twice within a minutes time. (We're not on bonus here).
"Misdelivery" must now mean incorrect sheeting of packages as well as leaving them at the wrong address. Misdelivery (mistake in recording methods) vs missed delivered at the wrong consignee address.

It's above my pay grade...and never ending as well.
Thanks for the explanation. Just more ways to confuse us with all these reports.

10 point

Thanks for the explanation. Just more ways to confuse us with all these reports.
And they address it with the employees AFTER they change their rules without prior explanation. It gives them psychological edge, they think. They stay smarter than the sheep that way...in their minds.

Is it an incorrect recording issue? Sure. We all make mistakes. That's why there's a Void key. But now, after years of having almost zero exception air drivers (in our building), being too lazy to train or qualify people off intent sheets to be exception air drivers that have been posted and signed by many pt timers, they think drivers are not honest with every single level of premium service mistake.
Thanks for the support and trust boss.