Syria

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
eaSfe.AuSt.91.jpeg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
[h=2]Report: American-Supplied Weapons Fell Into Al-Qaeda’s Hands During ISIL Raid On Free Syrian Army Weapons Depot…[/h]
The Supreme Military Council, led by Gen. Idriss, has been the focus of U.S. efforts to bring a command-and-control structure to rebels–but has now lost to the Islamist extremists most of its ability to operate in some parts of the north. ISIS fighters recently raided a council arms depot filled with light weapons and ammunition, funded by the Gulf states and funneled to the council with the guidance of the Central Intelligence Agency, council members said.
The ISIS is, of course, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, one of two al Qaeda affiliates fighting in Syria. The other is the Al Nusrah Front, which continues to fight alongside its ISIL brethren despite a dispute between the two affiliates’ emirs.

DUH...

Take a look at the pictures of isis soldiers. Look closely, lots of american weapons, boots and uniforms.

gee? I wonder how they got those?

ca3.PNG

isis3.jpg

Ya, the USA isnt responsible for the escalation of violence in SYRIA. Our CIA agents are real boy scouts doing only the "good work".

Pathetic display of AMERICAN STUPIDITY.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When our CIA stops doing crap like this, Ill back off calling them stupid.

Until then, they will continue to arm all sides of this conflict and drag our young men and women into wars WE dont belong in.

article-2656905-1EBC840E00000578-345_964x969.jpg

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Orange County is not a country.....thanks for playing!

Maybe if you paid closer attention to details, you would see how our CIA is dragging this country down the tubes by destabilizing muslim countries by arming "moderate rebels" only to lose control over them creating tomorrows terrorists.

But of course, you live in a world of cartoons, so you will never be able to understand what is really going on.

TOS.

wkmac

Funded by the Gulf States. You did highlight that part, did it not make an impression? You do seem easily impressed ;)

DUH...

Take a look at the pictures of isis soldiers. Look closely, lots of american weapons, boots and uniforms.

gee? I wonder how they got those?

ca3.PNG

isis3.jpg

Ya, the USA isnt responsible for the escalation of violence in SYRIA. Our CIA agents are real boy scouts doing only the "good work".

Pathetic display of AMERICAN STUPIDITY.

TOS.
When our CIA stops doing crap like this, Ill back off calling them stupid.

Until then, they will continue to arm all sides of this conflict and drag our young men and women into wars WE dont belong in.

article-2656905-1EBC840E00000578-345_964x969.jpg

TOS.

You guys should do lunch and get on the same page.

And TOS, if you mean in USA, you mean the people generally? Agreed. However if you mean the gov't, the CIA is a part of our gov't and a major player in foreign policy which also directly affects domestic policy.

Other than that the rest is pretty much dead on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Telegraph:

Pentagon-trained rebels are reported to have betrayed US and handed weapons over to an al-Qaeda affiliate immediately after entering Syria.

Fighters with Division 30 surrendered and handed over “all its weapons” to Jabhat al-Nusra in Syria, sources alleged on Monday.

The moderate rebel group was the first faction to graduate from a US-led training programme in Turkey which aims to forge a fighting force on the ground in Syria to fight against Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

“A strong slap [in the face] for America… the new group from Division 30 that entered yesterday hands over all of its weapons to Jabhat al-Nusra after being granted safe passage,” tweeted Abu Fahd al-Tunisi, who purports to be a member of the al-Qaeda affiliate.

“They also handed over a very large amount of ammunition and medium weaponry and a number of pick-ups.”

Abu Khattab al-Maqdisi, who also claims to be a Nusra member, added that Anas Ibrahim Obaid, Division 30’s commander, had explained to al-Nusra’s leaders that he had tricked the coalition because he needed weapons.

“He promised to issue a statement… repudiating Division 30, the coalition, and those who trained him,” tweeted Maqdisi on Monday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a pro-opposition UK-based watchdog, reported on Sunday that 75 Division 30 fighters had crossed into Syria from Turkey the previous morning with “12 four-wheel vehicles equipped with machine guns and ammunition”.

trickpony1

Post #314 clearly conveys a concerning message.

I often wonder if DriveInDriveOut clicks "funny" just to irritate people of if he/she truly doesn't understand the state of the world and terrorism today?........or if he/she is so blinded by our Dear Leader's charm?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Post #314 clearly conveys a concerning message.

I often wonder if DriveInDriveOut clicks "funny" just to irritate people of if he/she truly doesn't understand the state of the world and terrorism today?........or if he/she is so blinded by our Dear Leader's charm?
What's with this our Dear Leader crap? I didn't vote for the guy.
Judging by how much you talk about him I'd say you're far more interested in him than I am.

What I find funny is how predictable this all is.
Time and time again people like you want to go into the middle east, yet the end result is always the same. The alternative to laughing about stupid people is depressing, I choose to laugh.