T.a.w. Corruption

CRASH501

Its not an answering machine.......Stay on the line, like the recording says and you will speak to a person. How many names do you have now mistake?
what about when you leave a nameless BA a voice mail on their cell phone and they dont return your calls? not just now ut about 2 weeks ago with a question about the Verizon picket lines?
listen I actually like Dave, thought he was trying, now................cough cough, OUCH GET OUT THE KY!

Had enough

Its not an answering machine.......Stay on the line, like the recording says and you will speak to a person. How many names do you have now mistake?
Whats the Matter Hammer? You can't be surprised more and more people are seeing it! Actually they have been seeing it, they are just coming out of the woodwork now!

Ibt804Hammer

Whats the Matter Hammer? You can't be surprised more and more people are seeing it! Actually they have been seeing it, they are just coming out of the woodwork now!
Nothing is the matter here, just clarifying the BS that is spewed on here. I said from day one they get no free passes but ill be damned if your going to make lies for personal gains. There is still a live operator and it is not a machine, YOU HEAR ME NOW?

menotyou

bella amicizia
What's this stuff about TAW? If someone is handing it out like candy, there is a little girl who likes candy right here!!! What local?

Ibt804Hammer

.what about when you leave a nameless BA a voice mail on their cell phone and they dont return your calls? not just now ut about 2 weeks ago with a question about the Verizon picket lines? .listen I actually like Dave, thought he was trying, now................cough cough, OUCH GET OUT THE KY!
Dave O, thanks for getting me my job back, now please get out. .....I never liked Dave O but now he is one of my favorites. I don't think Dave O is the problem, the problem is the guy with no building and the guy with the cigars to name two....

Had enough

Nothing is the matter here, just clarifying the BS that is spewed on here. I said from day one they get no free passes but ill be damned if your going to make lies for personal gains. There is still a live operator and it is not a machine, YOU HEAR ME NOW?
What are you getting huffy on me! I never said a answering machine! I just said people are coming out of the woodwork, and see what this board is all about! I don't lie!!!!! The members voice don't need me to get them personal gain! They are doing a fine jobs themselves, or should I said the board sucks enough that members have turned on them completely!!!!!

We should go back to the other thread......Visitors don't need to listen to use all over the map!!!

TheKid

UPS is like any other huge company. It's not what you know, it's who you know. . . . and let's be honest . . . It's not really who you know, it's who you *!*%.

annoyed804

Did that BA return your call yet ? It seems he has a bad habit of not calling back right away. Are members really that blind to not be able to see what this current 804 board is all about.They put on a good show that's for sure.

Ibt804Hammer

What are you getting huffy on me! I never said a answering machine! I just said people are coming out of the woodwork, and see what this board is all about! I don't lie!!!!! The members voice don't need me to get them personal gain! They are doing a fine jobs themselves, or should I said the board sucks enough that members have turned on them completely!!!!!We should go back to the other thread......Visitors don't need to listen to use all over the map!!!
I agree with other thread

CRASH501

Dave O, thanks for getting me my job back, now please get out. .....I never liked Dave O but now he is one of my favorites. I don't think Dave O is the problem, the problem is the guy with no building and the guy with the cigars to name two....
.ACTUALLY THATS WHERE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!
From day 1 I made it clear that i did no wrong and therefore my termination was B.S.
Dave O. did NOT get me my job back,
EVIDENCE provided by me,
LIES by management and the private investigators,
And the Union lawyer as well as the Arbitrator seeing through the BIG BROWN smoke and mirrors is what got my job back, also Never once did I wish Him to be out......I think with time and experience he could possibly make the cut! what he did in Long Island took balls, we need a board who is willing to stand up to management............BUT BY NO MEANS DID HE NEGOTIATE MY JOB BACK

UPS is like any other huge company. It's not what you know, it's who you know. . . . and let's be honest . . . It's not really who you know, it's who you *!*%.
And thats why that RAT of a steward is working TAW for an off the job injury!

Did that BA return your call yet ? It seems he has a bad habit of not calling back right away. Are members really that blind to not be able to see what this current 804 board is all about.They put on a good show that's for sure.
NOPE I will be driving to the hall tomorrow!

annoyed804

George Z at it again making deals,why does that not surprise me. This is what is wrong ,this is part of the problem with this local...why can't they just abide by the rules. This so called self serving steward is sticking it to a dues paying union member who should have been offered that work for an ON THE JOB injury, that is what TAW is for.

dillweed

I just read through this nightmare of a thread. Your area is no worse than others, the crap goes on everywhere.

Texting or calling each other might be a better way to discuss this amongst yourselves than airing your laundry in a public forum.

No offense, I feel your frustration. We all do.

menotyou

bella amicizia
So Crash, did you make it to the hall, yet? I am interested in the outcome as I am a TAW candidate in my center and my local isn't to aggressive in asking for it. :winks:

CRASH501

So Crash, did you make it to the hall, yet? I am interested in the outcome as I am a TAW candidate in my center and my local isn't to aggressive in asking for it. :winks:
I went to the hall today and filed a grevience and will now await the outcome.
upon entering the hall and asking for my B.A. , LMAO, I was asked if I had an appointment. SINCE WHEN DO WE NEED AN APPOINTMENT?