T-dollies

Brown Now

T-dollies are starting to filter their way in to the system. Had one the other day. Handed it off to my meet driver. You can slightly feeling it retracting. Other than that I could not sense anything different. Anyone else get a chance to pull one? This was dolly one in a set of triples.

Brown Now

I've already seen one red tagged at the triples pad. I'm sure there's going to be bugs. Come hell or high water, they're going to make them work.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So when the dolly doesn't expand back when going around a corner and the set pinches up is that going to be an avoidable accident????

brett636

I pulled one this week. Couldn't tell much of a difference while driving. It felt lighter than the standard dolly when lifting to put on hook, and the lift handles are higher off the ground so you don't have to bend over as far to lift it up. I did see one in our red tag lot that did not expand which is my biggest concern with them, and I will probably use them sparingly going forward until they get the bugs worked out.

Johney

Why even bother using one unless it's in a pre-built set you're pulling? We usually have an ample supply of dollies in our yard so I'd pass on one of those.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Mechanic told me today that they were not designed to be towed without the air hooked up. The computer freaks out that its going 45+ mph and wants to retract but has no air. Thats why it thows a code and so many are sitting red tagged