T L A

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This is a very telling statement. You've just told us it doesn't make any difference if the whole thing is a fraud (which it is).

I said that the overall results aren't going to change an employee's perception of whether it's a good place to work or not. If the results are good, an unhappy employee will dismiss them as lies or say that the employees are scared to give the company a bad score. If the results are bad, a content employee will dismiss them as reflecting that his fellow FedExers are too demanding and don't appreciate their jobs/employer.

In short, regardless of the published results, employees will rationalize them to suit their own personal biases, be they positive or negative.

59 Dano

It's not about whether we like the company or not.

It's to define areas that are weak and need improvement and there's supposed to be follow up meeting to address and correct defiencies. But that's all fallen off the radar.

Memphis has the results. They know which areas need improvement.

59 Dano

If that's true then why do we never see any improvements?

All I said was that they know which areas need to be improved. They know this from the scores that are sent in. What they do with them is your department, because you claim they lie about them and never improve anything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All I said was that they know which areas need to be improved. They know this from the scores that are sent in. What they do with them is your department, because you claim they lie about them and never improve anything.

???? What they do with them is their department, not ours. You're supposed to drink the Kool-Aid, not snort it.