T.O. Goes to Buffalo

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ESPN is reporting that Terrell Owens has chosen the Buffalo Bills as the next team that he intends to disrupt. He signed a 1 yr, $6.5M contract. The Bills were the furthest team from my mind when it came to teams interested in signing T.O. As a Patriots fan, I was torn--he can still play at a high level and would have complemented Wes Welker, but I don't think even Belichick could keep him in line. Should be an interesting year in Buffalo.

Hawaii50

ESPN is reporting that Terrell Owens has chosen the Buffalo Bills as the next team that he intends to disrupt. He signed a 1 yr, $6.5M contract. The Bills were the furthest team from my mind when it came to teams interested in signing T.O. As a Patriots fan, I was torn--he can still play at a high level and would have complemented Wes Welker, but I don't think even Belichick could keep him in line. Should be an interesting year in Buffalo.

Randy Moss is still with NE. Two diva WRs on the same team they can not co-exist. Do you how much problems that is going to cause in the locker room.