Take back our company

airguy

The stock price is down to $47 and some change. I think it would be a good time for corporate to step in and take the company back private. Maybe then we can start managing the company for the long term instead of for the next quarter. The philosophy worked pretty well for the first 90 years or so. More than I can say for this publicly owned experiment.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
taking it public served a purpose. and not just to sell the stock to the public to raise money

i am sure they are and will be buying the stock back, because unlike many others out there, ups stock has a real "value" to it, nnot just what people think it is worth.

d

UPSNewbie

taking it public served a purpose. and not just to sell the stock to the public to raise money

i am sure they are and will be buying the stock back, because unlike many others out there, ups stock has a real "value" to it, nnot just what people think it is worth.

d

quoted for truth.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

d

Within the 30 day period of announced earnings...therefore UPS can not buy or sell stock.
Need to move up announcement so we can though...if that can be done.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
time to join the employee discount program, they use the lowest price for the quarter minus 10% .
( so $47-$4.70= $42 that a steal )