Take care of yourself

Returntosender

[video=youtube;YSYGoY2e8OQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSYGoY2e8OQ[/video] Take care of yourself and loose some weight. Must of been the safety topic of the month.

DorkHead

Call the police. Tell them you are being harassed by someone with a video camera and are concerned for your safety.

Indecisi0n

He can't touch you. Ignore him And continue doing your deliveries using the methods. He is trying to get a rise out of you so don't let him. A video of a UPS driver making a deliver is boring and gets no views but a video where the driver goes off on the camera will go viral.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I've said plenty to him via YouTube comments, he ain't got the balls to post them. Maderagal is a flea, and we're the big dogs. We scratch him off our...well, I'll just leave the rest up to Snoop Lion...

rocket man

Take CARE OF YOUR SELF >? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? AND I DONT SEE ANY ONE ELS HERE SO YOU MUST BE TALKING TO ME> ? YOU TALKING TO ME?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would ignore him and continue delivering---if he persisted I would write down the number to the center and hand it to him.

I give out the local number all the time. I am tired of trying to defend their poor dispatch or operational decisions. For example, our PDS likes to pull an add/cut off of my area to give to a fellow driver. The problem is I drive by these stops twice (pickup and delivery) before the other driver delivers them. I got tired of the merchants asking me about it so I gave them the local number and told them to ask for the PDS. I also sent several ODS's telling the PDS that the merchants don't like the add/cut. He still does it but not nearly as often.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I give out the local number all the time. I am tired of trying to defend their poor dispatch or operational decisions. For example, our PDS likes to pull an add/cut off of my area to give to a fellow driver. The problem is I drive by these stops twice (pickup and delivery) before the other driver delivers them. I got tired of the merchants asking me about it so I gave them the local number and told them to ask for the PDS. I also sent several ODS's telling the PDS that the merchants don't like the add/cut. He still does it but not nearly as often.

you'd get better results giving out the 1800#

calling the local center means no concern is on the records, which means as far as management is concerned, it practically doesn't happen

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you'd get better results giving out the 1800#

calling the local center means no concern is on the records, which means as far as management is concerned, it practically doesn't happen

I am not looking to generate a concern. I am trying to keep it in house yet raise their awareness as to how their add/cuts are being received by the consignees. I realize that issues that are legitimate complaints that are called in to the center get swept under the rug while those called in to the toll free number generate a paper trail and must be followed up on. Dispatch issues IMO do not warrant a call to the toll free number.

It must have worked as the number of times they have used this add/cut have gone down dramatically.