Take off yo clothes , find new job !

GolfCart

We had a driver today , he was called in office for running over allowed . Then my boss went off on driver about his T shirt being black , White or brown only colors allowed in my hub ! Then my coworker !! RIPS his shirt and his t sirt off and goes off on my boss !!! Next thing I know , he is walked out of the hub , he got the day OFF . Maybe a few weeks ?? off ??

kingOFchester

A shame that people allow others to get themselves all worked up. We all do it from time to time, but it pays to keep a cool head. Hard to do at UPS.

brownelf

we got the same now it's that it's gettin warmer speech today also, we all just looked at the center manager in our tattered uniforms and smiled.

ymelord

I accidently flew a friend bomb today at a grievance hearing, the stupidity of this place drives people to the edge. Has anybody ever heard of somebody going totally postal at UPS.

Returntosender

I accidently flew a friend bomb today at a grievance hearing, the stupidity of this place drives people to the edge. Has anybody ever heard of somebody going totally postal at UPS.
If it did happen? UPS covered it up. I heard of a driver who got canned. Then went into highway patrol, pulled over driver for DWI. Driver was center manager who canned him and that x-driver got his revenge.

We had a driver today , he was called in office for running over allowed . Then my boss went off on driver about his T shirt being black , White or brown only colors allowed in my hub ! Then my coworker !! RIPS his shirt and his t sirt off and goes off on my boss !!! Next thing I know , he is walked out of the hub , he got the day OFF . Maybe a few weeks ?? off ??
This was a poor choice and he needs to appologize from the bottom of his heart at the local level hearing. He won't get any sympathy at panel. Call him and tell him be a friend

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got berated for not having a ups logo on my shirt. I pulled it outta my pants pocket, and said what do you want me to do glue it on? I have ordered uniforms 3xs have yet to get any. Prretty soon my breasts will be blowing in the wind, they are all so threadbare, holes in pockets, see through almost.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
This was a poor choice and he needs to appologize from the bottom of his heart at the local level hearing. He won't get any sympathy at panel. Call him and tell him be a friend

Shouldnt go that far. Apologize to the boss in person. We all blow from time to time.

ymelord

He has probably been harassed, threatened, coerced to get to this point, it may not be his fault, wish we new more.