Take off yo clothes , find new job !

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Goochy, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Goochy

Goochy Member

We had a driver today , he was called in office for running over allowed . Then my boss went off on driver about his T shirt being black , White or brown only colors allowed in my hub ! Then my coworker !! RIPS his shirt and his t sirt off and goes off on my boss !!! Next thing I know , he is walked out of the hub , he got the day OFF . Maybe a few weeks ?? off ??
  2. Floyd Gondolli

Floyd Gondolli New Member

Is his name David Brenner..Beamer...Bouman....Blinker....BANNER!
  3. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

A shame that people allow others to get themselves all worked up. We all do it from time to time, but it pays to keep a cool head. Hard to do at UPS.
  4. rod

rod retired and happy

Whats that sound? Do I hear a ticking timebomb?

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Don't make me angry...u wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
  6. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

He fell right into their trap. Have a nice vacation(time off).
  7. brownelf

brownelf Member

we got the same now it's that it's gettin warmer speech today also, we all just looked at the center manager in our tattered uniforms and smiled.
  8. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I have to wear a black T-shirt for religious reasons. My wife gave up doing laundry for lent.
  9. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

tic tic tick
  10. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

dark blue and the black looks good
  11. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

accumulated resentment makes people do crazy things.
  12. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

I accidently flew a f bomb today at a grievance hearing, the stupidity of this place drives people to the edge. Has anybody ever heard of somebody going totally postal at UPS.
  13. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

If it did happen? UPS covered it up. I heard of a driver who got canned. Then went into highway patrol, pulled over driver for DWI. Driver was center manager who canned him and that x-driver got his revenge.
  14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

This was a poor choice and he needs to appologize from the bottom of his heart at the local level hearing. He won't get any sympathy at panel. Call him and tell him be a friend
  15. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I got berated for not having a ups logo on my shirt. I pulled it outta my pants pocket, and said what do you want me to do glue it on? I have ordered uniforms 3xs have yet to get any. Prretty soon my breasts will be blowing in the wind, they are all so threadbare, holes in pockets, see through almost.
  16. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Shouldnt go that far. Apologize to the boss in person. We all blow from time to time.
  17. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

In another time when men were men, that would work. We dont live there anymore.
  18. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

He has probably been harassed, threatened, coerced to get to this point, it may not be his fault, wish we new more.
  19. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Did he have a nice body?
  20. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Time and place and this new ups isn't the place. They are looking for a CHANCE to get rid of us all. Why would this guy give the this chance?