Take the time

Ron Carey lives on

Everyone on here can see how I voted on contract with the pic on the left, that being said its what we got for 5 years. Take the time to read it. When it finally comes out, read something about it everyday. You can read it online now. Your stewards are not responsible for reading it for you. When can spend time complaining about it, or we can start policing what we have. Get involved! !!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Apparently stewards and business agents aren't responsible for anything other than sitting on their fat butts and sucking UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

upschuck

Apparently stewards and business agents aren't responsible for anything other than sitting on their fat butts and sucking UPS.
Really? If I relied solely on the stewards and BA, I probably be sitting at home right now(unpaid). Instead I read the contract and brought up something that they seen differently and working 2 weeks later.

If you don't know you are being wronged, then how would they?

Last edited by a moderator:

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Really? If I relied solely on the stewards and BA, I probably be sitting at home right now(unpaid). Instead I read the contract and brought up something that they seen differently and working 2 weeks later.

If you don't know you are being wronged, then how would they?
The difference in our situation would be if I were at home and filed, I would be at home for another 6 months while my grievance sat in a pile on a desk or in the trash can.

Everyone on here can see how I voted on contract with the pic on the left, that being said its what we got for 5 years. Take the time to read it. When it finally comes out, read something about it everyday. You can read it online now. Your stewards are not responsible for reading it for you. When can spend time complaining about it, or we can start policing what we have. Get involved! !!!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Already am and I already have both contracts. Big versions to boot.
image.jpg