Taken out of service

pretzel_man

so if you run the methods exactly you should be exactly scratch every day..right?

No.....

First, the methods are based on a proper job setup. If you do not have a proper setup, like proper equipment, a good load, a good dispatch, then your ability to hit scratch is affected.

In addition, work measurement is 95% accurate.... On a 9 hour day, that is a 27 minute swing on any given day.

UPSGUY72

so if you run the methods exactly you should be exactly scratch every day..right?

No. Following the methods will not make you scratch the imaginary numbers they come up with stops for each route. However if you keep following the methods and they give you a 3 day ride and you follow the methods the numbers of stops on your route should go down or then can keep paying you more OT...

They don't want you to follow the methods they know if you do you'll never make the numbers. The only time the methods come into play with management is when you get into an accident or get hurt then they use the fact that you weren't following the methods and that is why the accident happen or your got hurt....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What I find hard to believe is that a route has a permanent helper. Anyone ever heard of that???

Yes.

Central Region Language.... Article 11 - Part-Time Employees, Section 5.

My Local has 3 routes, that have year round helpers. It's an option that has to be mutually agreed too.

A previous administration allowed the company the right. I don't agree with it.... but the deal was made. In exchange for what.... I don't know.

-Bug-