Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by WestcoastHD, Aug 25, 2015.

1. WestcoastHD

WestcoastHD Massive Stinkies

Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

That's just great....

Myself, I usually just do something disgusting like go to a restroom.

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  3. WestcoastHD

Attached Files:

4. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Hello @WestcoastHD

I stumbled upon this and read through a few of your posts and thought it would be a good idea to put you in the mod queue.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  5. WestcoastHD

"Stumbled upon" I'm sure. One of these whiney drivers hit the report button.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. l22

l22 Active Member

What is the mod queue?

7. cheryl

Nope. I happened to be online and noticed the title: Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. cheryl

Posts made by an account in the mod queue have to be approved by a moderator before displaying on the public forum.

• Like Like x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

I'm surprised such an innocuous title would have attracted your attention, Cheryl. I nearly accidentally skipped right over it myself!

10. cheryl

I just clicked on it. I encourage others to report this stuff.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

True but there comes a time when there are no restrooms around and it feel as if its not going to be a "Solid" movement, you have two choices....your pants or in the truck using a pack/specimen bag. Its foul but so is walking around with fecal matter running down the back of the legs.

12. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. DontThrowPackages

Its only because drivers are too embarrassed or modest to mention but for the routes which do not have a McDonald or Chick-fil-a on every corner, nature can be unstoppable. Maybe the OP could have worded his post differently but...

14. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

True enuff I guess.....but tossin' it out the window probably isn't the best PR move I can think of.....Just seems like one of the "odder" topics of discussion we've seen here.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  15. DontThrowPackages

I didn't see the "Throw it out the widow...". Must be more responsible than that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  16. WestcoastHD

Better than leaving it on someone's door step or going for the embarrassment of carrying a bag of doo doo to a trash can somewhere. Just find a wooded lot and launch it. People do it with their dogs.

17. WestcoastHD

If you're reading this, it's because you obviously saw the title and said to yourself, "i HAVE gotta see this!" Or else you'd have kept on scrolling.

I try to help keep it interesting around these parts of the forums. Nice to see a different topic other than "Ops MGR said "_____"" or "how long till I get hired?"

If you think this is a grotesque topic, you certainly haven't served in the military. And if you did and still find it unacceptable, you were definitely in the AF/Navy. Ever fill a bucket of doo doo with diesel fuel and have to burn it, stirring it with a shovel? Didn't think so Air Force....

18. l22

l22 Active Member

That's a sure way to lose your job. There are usually people around who see us in one way or another.

19. braun von liefermeister

braun von liefermeister Will Contact ASAP

Never had the pleasure of taking a dump in the package car. I wizz into plastic bottles almost daily though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. OrioN

OrioN Active Member

yeap, pee bottles are the norm at HD... we gots no time to look for a rest room when 98% of our stops are all resi- there was a hilarious thread about what types of pee bottles drivers use on here somewhere ~ LoL

but, dude, get the big picture and don't eat taco bell during the week; save that for saturday night/sunday when you're home to "blast off" from all that spicy stuff you've eaten the mornin' before

or have your mornin' coffee and when you're wrapped up for the sort, got your paperwork n supplies, & ready to leave the hub, go take your first "driver release" at the hub's restroom... ahh, no mo' stressing from puckering up between your stops trying to find a restroom!

PS: hope you got some baby wipes as part of your personal supply stash in your van. & hand sanitizer too :P