Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 534

DontThrowPackages

That's just great....

Myself, I usually just do something disgusting like go to a restroom.
True but there comes a time when there are no restrooms around and it feel as if its not going to be a "Solid" movement, you have two choices....your pants or in the truck using a pack/specimen bag. Its foul but so is walking around with fecal matter running down the back of the legs.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
True but there comes a time when there are no restrooms around and it feel as if its not going to be a "Solid" movement, you have two choices....your pants or in the truck using a pack/specimen bag. Its foul but so is walking around with fecal matter running down the back of the legs.
True enuff I guess.....but tossin' it out the window probably isn't the best PR move I can think of.....Just seems like one of the "odder" topics of discussion we've seen here.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
If you're reading this, it's because you obviously saw the title and said to yourself, "i HAVE gotta see this!" Or else you'd have kept on scrolling.

I try to help keep it interesting around these parts of the forums. Nice to see a different topic other than "Ops MGR said "_____"" or "how long till I get hired?"

If you think this is a grotesque topic, you certainly haven't served in the military. And if you did and still find it unacceptable, you were definitely in the AF/Navy. Ever fill a bucket of doo doo with diesel fuel and have to burn it, stirring it with a shovel? Didn't think so Air Force....

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
yeap, pee bottles are the norm at HD... we gots no time to look for a rest room when 98% of our stops are all resi- there was a hilarious thread about what types of pee bottles drivers use on here somewhere ~ LoL

but, dude, get the big picture and don't eat taco bell during the week; save that for saturday night/sunday when you're home to "blast off" from all that spicy stuff you've eaten the mornin' before

or have your mornin' coffee and when you're wrapped up for the sort, got your paperwork n supplies, & ready to leave the hub, go take your first "driver release" at the hub's restroom... ahh, no mo' stressing from puckering up between your stops trying to find a restroom!

PS: hope you got some baby wipes as part of your personal supply stash in your van. & hand sanitizer too :P