Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
just out of curiosity - how would a union affect the "massive stinkies in the truck" syndrome?

You'd have a union-specified period for stinkies, as in 5 minutes for a dump, and 2 minutes for a pee. Fred wants 30 seconds for a dump (Code 2) and 10 seconds for a pee (Code 1). If you exceed those times you go on the Crap Report and have to explain why you took so long and robbed Fred of those extra pennies.

I usually take a chit in someone driveway, especially enjoy this since I'm on the clock while dropping some mud. I just get up a walk away from and just leave it laying. Haven't got time to shovel it in the grass, because my route is fast placed and I've got to go.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Cue----a long stick used to play pool.

Que----the long line outside of an ATM in Greece.

Pretty sure it's "queue", Professor.

But then again, I lack the skill-set to care.

3PdVpdk.gif

Express Courier

I had to do it one time when I was stuck on an extreme rural route one week. Not sure what happened to me but about an hour after lunch my stomach started bubbling big time and I had to go, no choice but to stop lol. Have had a couple close calls but that was the one time I had no choice. It's very humbling lol.

MassWineGuy

I knew a few UPS guys who routinely performed both body functions in their trucks. It's not shocking that it happens at FedEx too.

For me, I don't care how many stops I have or what time it is. If I'm bursting, I make a pit stop.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I knew a few UPS guys who routinely performed both body functions in their trucks. It's not shocking that it happens at FedEx too.

For me, I don't care how many stops I have or what time it is. If I'm bursting, I make a pit stop.

If urine or whatever is found in a truck in my station, and someone complains to management, that's an automatic warning letter. That's one warning letter I totally agree with.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Urine in a bag??? Lol i knew of a driver who used the smaller ones with the fedex.com. and 800 # screen printed on them... was interesting call. That the driver dumped that yellow bag on a customer's lawn lol

#2 in a bag... yuck! I Dont eat a heavy lunch so i wont run into that problem. Snack on a cereal bar and ggranola bar. Banana sandwich crackers peanuts are also in my lunchbag
And just eat on-the-go

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
You'd have a union-specified period for stinkies, as in 5 minutes for a dump, and 2 minutes for a pee. Fred wants 30 seconds for a dump (Code 2) and 10 seconds for a pee (Code 1). If you exceed those times you go on the Crap Report and have to explain why you took so long and robbed Fred of those extra pennies.
FXHD time is 29 seconds in the back of the truck.

SCV good to go sir.

It's happened to me three times within the same week. Each time I was in a residential area, it came out of nowhere, and I wasn't going to make it to a restroom in time. The first time, was a very degrading experience. By the second time, I wasn't phased by it anymore. What is one going to do? :censored2: themselves? Sometimes we get caught unawares without enough time to make it a john. Not proud of it, but I'm not going to feel ashamed for it either. I put those bags in three more bags before tossing them in a dumpster.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Each time I was in a residential area, it came out of nowhere, and I wasn't going to make it to a restroom in time..
well it may have seemed like it came out of nowhere to you because you couldn't see it, but trust me, it definitely came out of somewhere, and that "somewhere" was your rectum.