Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Well I guess since this is no poop talk, I once crapped in a 44 oz big gulp cup, wiped, put the lid back on and threw in my first pickup's dumpster, Talk about TMI
Any trouble getting the lid back on?....This is the massive stinkies thread after all.

whenIgetthere

Who is worse, CRST or Swift? I know of more than a few businesses that won't let these folks on the property because they will definitely hit something while trying to back-up. I've also seen more than a few Ground drivers who can't back. Going forward and missing 3 or 4 gears on the way up are usually about all they can handle.

Used to work at a company who used Swift for loads going to a very large nationwide retailer. Swift driver picks up full load, goes to pull out and we here a scraping sound, he backs up, then forward again, and we hear the same sound, backs up a second time and goes forward, but this time we hear a bang. We run out to see just as he's run over the front end of the owners Cadillac, flattened like a pancake. Needless to say, Swift was never allowed in the yard after that! LOL

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Used to work at a company who used Swift for loads going to a very large nationwide retailer. Swift driver picks up full load, goes to pull out and we here a scraping sound, he backs up, then forward again, and we hear the same sound, backs up a second time and goes forward, but this time we hear a bang. We run out to see just as he's run over the front end of the owners Cadillac, flattened like a pancake. Needless to say, Swift was never allowed in the yard after that! LOL
yeah, I find that Swift is usually anything but.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
You FedEx guys know how to party!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
How about sub-zero weather like we are experiencing currently?

SmithBarney

How about sub-zero weather like we are experiencing currently?
You do what you gotta do if you have too... granted peak was a challenge in a rental suburban with all those windows...at least I could enjoy a DVD on the entertainment system while "unloading"