Taking OUR boards back

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Billy

If you took my posts as disagreeing with you, then either you did not read them correctly, or I failed in my post.

A customer is who we depend on to make our home payment, car payment, and lets us take the kids to McDonalds and college. They are the focal point of the business.

But there are proper ways to get help, or get things done.

The customer that enters a store trying to get service at gunpoint wont get it. Neither should a customer that obviously has a problem in telling the truth. While they night have a valid concern, it is lost in the presentation.

The particular customer that sparked this thread wanted sensationalism, not answers. Wanted confrontation. Even when presented with the truth, he/she refused to reconcile the story to fit the truth.

So sorry, some people just want to raise hell, not get answers. Usually I dont have time for them, but in this case, where the integrity of our driving force was called into question, I could not sit by without responding. Call it a personal fault, it is what it is, I am what I am.

d

over9five

Staff member
Oh, and welcome back over9five!

Thanks, BBS! Unfortunately, I'm not really back. Tonight, I'm sitting in a McDonalds using their WIFI. Did you know it's not free? I didn't, but I'm here, so I paid the $2.95.

I was at Wachusett Mtn so much, they asked me to head up their IT Dept, so I thought I'd stay away a while!

BigBrownSanta

Thanks, BBS! Unfortunately, I'm not really back. Tonight, I'm sitting in a McDonalds using their WIFI. Did you know it's not free? I didn't, but I'm here, so I paid the $2.95.

I was at Wachusett Mtn so much, they asked me to head up their IT Dept, so I thought I'd stay away a while!

Well, welcome back temporarily then.:happy2:

I can't believe you still don't have internet yet.