Taliban

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
599610_459467934065466_795876159_n.jpg

Yea, theres a reason to waste the lives of our young men and women, send our soldiers to die in order to change the religion of another country. Why dont we just mind our own business?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Takes a brave man to shoot an innocent schoolgirl.

(Tolo News) — A schoolgirl has been shot dead allegedly by local Taliban members while on her way home from school in eastern Kapisa province, provincial officials said Tuesday.

The girl, Anisa, was in Grade 10 and working as a volunteer on a polio campaign in Kapisa. She was returning home from the Mahmoud Raqi Girls High School on Sunday when she was killed in a volley of bullets from armed men.

Kapisa Head of Women’s Affairs Saifoora Koohestani said it was local Taliban gunmen, although the group has not claimed responsibility.
“This girl was tenth grade student of Mahmoud Raqi Girls High School in the second part of Koohestan, Kapisa Province. This girl was not only a student, but also a volunteer worker for the (Ministry of) Public Health in the polio campaign,” she said.

The Taliban has opposed the polio campaign in parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In October, Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai received worldwide recognition after surviving being shot in the head by Taliban militants for her work in promoting education for women

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Takes a brave man to shoot an innocent schoolgirl.
(Tolo News) — A schoolgirl has been shot dead allegedly by local Taliban members while on her way home from school in eastern Kapisa province, provincial officials said Tuesday.

The girl, Anisa, was in Grade 10 and working as a volunteer on a polio campaign in Kapisa. She was returning home from the Mahmoud Raqi Girls High School on Sunday when she was killed in a volley of bullets from armed men.

Kapisa Head of Women’s Affairs Saifoora Koohestani said it was local Taliban gunmen, although the group has not claimed responsibility.
“This girl was tenth grade student of Mahmoud Raqi Girls High School in the second part of Koohestan, Kapisa Province. This girl was not only a student, but also a volunteer worker for the (Ministry of) Public Health in the polio campaign,” she said.

The Taliban has opposed the polio campaign in parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In October, Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai received worldwide recognition after surviving being shot in the head by Taliban militants for her work in promoting education for women

Wow, ya think the "american taliban" shot this one as well on her way to school??

18-Year-Old D.C. Woman Robbed, Shot on Her Way to School | NBC4 Washington

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS-
Are you truly that simple minded and impressionable?

Hey trick, what I am not is a trained parrot.

No matter how many stories of violence against women MORELUCK can post in afghanistan, there are THOUSANDS of worst cases here in the USA.

The grip of fox news amazes me.

does that help your understanding?

Peace

TOS

trickpony1

Hey trick, what I am not is a trained parrot.

No matter how many stories of violence against women MORELUCK can post in afghanistan, there are THOUSANDS of worst cases here in the USA.

The grip of fox news amazes me.

does that help your understanding?

Peace

TOS

If that's the case then why don't you defect to Iraq?
Just for fun I did a internet search for "Iraqi Embassy". I think there are three located in various cities in the US.
Their email and phone number is included on their website.
They would probably jump through themselves to be able to parade an American defector through the streets of the middle east.
I'm sure they would appreciate your wealth of wisdom also.

island1fox

How convenient for OBAMA. Comes out in Feb --after the election.

For the entire year --no one knew the reports were not correct--BULL----!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Dang, I came to this thread thinking you were talking about the TP Repubs. Is there a difference between them and the Taliban?

If so, please explain. It all seems to be about extreme minority rule, or we'll bring it all down.