Taliban

kumet

UPS is in this fight with the workers for the long hall. They can wait you out.Couple more contracts and you will have nothing left. Vote no . Why settle so early? You are giving up so much. Why should wait 4 years to reach top pay. You are worth it well before that. Who is more valuble then a utility driver.Record profits. Record greed.

So in essence you are saying ups=Taliban=GOP?? Come on ups is not the Taliban and you are an asswhole for saying it. Down with the GOP & the tea party

kumet

down with the GOP and tea party for sure.. If I'm an asswhole , im a retired *******. One who went on strike for all of us . now it would seem teamsters are turning their back on me and my health care.

didyousheetit

UPS is in this fight with the workers for the long hall. They can wait you out.Couple more contracts and you will have nothing left. Vote no . Why settle so early? You are giving up so much. Why should wait 4 years to reach top pay. You are worth it well before that. Who is more valuble then a utility driver.Record profits. Record greed.
so let me get this straight, If ups can wait me out and stay in it for the long haul, also have nothing left in a couple of contracts. Shouldn't you run right now and vote yes before ups realizes they gave up too much.

kumet

ups probably does think it was to easy.I wonder if the stock went up some much in such a short time because the contract was already bought.