Talked to a Fed Ex driver

Work right slow and safe

well see work less and make more and work for a comp that is in det so much. that right the union is making ups work harder and faster for less but look at all the bennies we have and get and we have ships full of money are ceo dont know what to do with but give himself a big bonus how life is just great to each his own just live your life to what you want sorry about the rant and the . missing time to go

FedEx courier

Majority of Fedex drivers will tell you this exact same thing.Yeah UPS makes more than us but you guys deserve it.Our jobs are completly different.

This guy or girl cracks me up everytime they post!!!!!:happy2: Big Fedex isn't fighting this so hard for fun, they know a lot of their employees would vote a Union in. Ultimately how FedEx's argument keeps eating it's own tail is they tout the company being so great to their employees. If that's the case employees wouldn't vote it in,so no matter what rule/classification, ect... was changed it wouldn't matter at all!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Are UPS Air and Ground seperate enities?No they are run together.
Thats the difference.

Also we are allowed to grow beards.

So now we know that trolls have beards?

Jealous huh?
Jealous, of a woman with a beard? The jig is up, sistah, you've been found out.

PM1640.jpg

Wow,in the begining of your post you really had me thinking how similar our jobs are.Then you started talking about being laid off alot and being on call and I realize how our jobs are nothing alike.
Funny that you mention that disparity. Isn't it true that after you deliver all of your pkgs and are waiting to do pick ups, you have to take like a 2-4 hour break? Wouldn't this equate to a lay off?

This guy or girl cracks me up everytime they post!!!!!:happy2: Big Fedex isn't fighting this so hard for fun, they know a lot of their employees would vote a Union in. Ultimately how FedEx's argument keeps eating it's own tail is they tout the company being so great to their employees. If that's the case employees wouldn't vote it in,so no matter what rule/classification, ect... was changed it wouldn't matter at all!
Very true!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Wow,in the begining of your post you really had me thinking how similar our jobs are.Then you started talking about being laid off alot and being on call and I realize how our jobs are nothing alike.

Wow, that burn came out of no were. guess what, even while on call I still have more bennies including health care then you no matter how many hours you work.

Take that to the bank and cash it.

Mister If we get the union then I'll half to actually work hard and earn my $$$.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner

Wow, that burn came out of no were. guess what, even while on call I still have more bennies including health care then you no matter how many hours you work.

Take that to the bank and cash it.

Mister If we get the union then I'll half to actually work hard and earn my $$$.

Remember, the brown seperates the men from the boys.

I'm respectful to the fed ex guys I've come across, but you'r low blow has my temper. I could only imagine how fast I'd be fired if we crossed paths.

Last edited:

FedEX 4 Life

He isn't legit. FedEx4Life also posts on other sites, but uses proper grammar and decent reasoning skills there...unlike his garbage on BC. Odd, isn't it? As you pointed out, he has been "called out" by myself and others regarding gross inaccuracies about FedEx that would be common knowledge to a real employee. Another mismatch.

It's also curious that he appeared on the BC precisely during the RLA controversy and the rollout of brownbailout.com. Coincidence? I think not.

He claims to be a 17-year employee, yet lacks basic knowledge of FedEx. Are there any veteran UPS drivers out there who wouldn't have a grasp on the essential facts about the company? I've called him out over and over, and he never can answer any of the basic questions I (and others) have posed about FedEx management games or policies.

You don't have to be Columbo to figure this clown out.
I dont remember you ever calling me out or anyone else for that matter.Why would I pretend to work for Fedex?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I dont remember you ever calling me out or anyone else for that matter.Why would I pretend to work for Fedex?
Because that's what Trolls do? Because you like multi colored uniforms? I don't know. Why don't you just tell us in your own words why you like to pretend to be a FedEx courier, Huh?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Lots of reasons.... Union hater, arch-conservative, attention whore, FedEx sympathizer, etc. I've nailed you about 10 times now on items that were completely incorrect or outright lies. And you keep coming right back. Hey, maybe you are FedEx material after all. Fred likes them clueless.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here's the real reason...to mislead UPSer's and the public into thinking most FedEx employees can't stand the idea of going union, which would serve the purposes of Adolf Smith quite nicely.

By the way, you look lovely, kind of like a tapir. That beard is very flattering.

purplesky

I agree Ground is taking us down but they are also taking business away from UPS.

Now that JCATS is open again I check every week and there are positions open all over the county so i can go wherever i want tough guy.

Dude you cant transfer anywhere unless you have 30 years of service at FEDEX and most people at that age arent moving. People that actually work for the airlines cant transfer in 2009 because things are that bad. So you will just have to wear your little purple SPEEDO at your apartment complex pool. Do you have a FDX TRUCKER TROLL TATOO ON YOUR ASS?

purplesky

Lots of reasons.... Union hater, arch-conservative, attention whore, FedEx sympathizer, etc. I've nailed you about 10 times now on items that were completely incorrect or outright lies. And you keep coming right back. Hey, maybe you are FedEx material after all. Fred likes them clueless.

Its obvious this guy is a troll. He keeps talking about the good old days at FDX EXPRESS. The 2 great things about that job 10 or more years ago were the FLIGHT BENEFITS AND THE JOB TRANSFER DREAM TO PARADISE. THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE AND WILL NEVER BE BACK.

FedEX 4 Life

Its obvious this guy is a troll. He keeps talking about the good old days at FDX EXPRESS. The 2 great things about that job 10 or more years ago were the FLIGHT BENEFITS AND THE JOB TRANSFER DREAM TO PARADISE. THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE AND WILL NEVER BE BACK.
huh? I get flight benefits and job transfer.What are you talking about?
Flew on Jetblue last month for 40 bucks.Last year took a cruise with my wife and it was $100 per person for 4 nights to the carrabean.Im not saying my benefits or job is better than yours,just saying i like my benefits and many discounts.Dont get mad.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
huh? I get flight benefits and job transfer.What are you talking about?
Flew on Jetblue last month for 40 bucks.Last year took a cruise with my wife and it was $100 per person for 4 nights to the carrabean.Im not saying my benefits or job is better than yours,just saying i like my benefits and many discounts.Dont get mad.

It is true that we can transfer and that we have some flight benefits, both of which I would gladly dump in the toilet for a substantial raise and some decent benefits. The flight privileges are largely a joke because SWA and JetBlue tickets are standby, and the 75% discount is based on inflated full fare scales that almost nobody ever pays. Many times, the airline's own special fares or deals are cheaper than the FedEx interline discount, and they are confirmed seats...not standby.

I suspect FedEx4Life is either the spouse or relative of a FedEx employee who gets some information that occasionally gives the appearance of "legitimacy", kind of like FEATW, another known dispenser of misinformation or partial "facts".

klein

Für Meno :)
My female roommate worked for fedex. It was funny, we even met for lunch during work twice, she in her uniform, me in my my brown. She did admit, she could never do the crazy hrs we do. Yes, she started 1 hr later, came home 2 hrs sooner.
She had it good, told me she would never work for UPS. It's just too long of a day.
And yes, they do get almost free flights to anywhere in the world, get free shipping.
She didn't care she wasn't union.
Really, when you rea;lly think about it, what does the union do for us ? We can't even go by the book, or it'll slow us soo much down, that makes it impossible to complete our days successfully.
Fedex doesn't have that problem. They have tons of room (with 8hr shifts).. to manage.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My female roommate worked for fedex. It was funny, we even met for lunch during work twice, she in her uniform, me in my my brown. She did admit, she could never do the crazy hrs we do. Yes, she started 1 hr later, came home 2 hrs sooner.
She had it good, told me she would never work for UPS. It's just too long of a day.
And yes, they do get almost free flights to anywhere in the world, get free shipping.
She didn't care she wasn't union.
Really, when you rea;lly think about it, what does the union do for us ? We can't even go by the book, or it'll slow us soo much down, that makes it impossible to complete our days successfully.
Fedex doesn't have that problem. They have tons of room (with 8hr shifts).. to manage.
They also pay for all or part of their bennies. When they get fired, they stay fired. Shall I go on?