talking to his girlfriend

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If I was in Hawaii I would stop by the HOUSE OF LORD McGarrets statue each day and pray to him .. The Almighty Jack Lord ..... The real Steve McGarrett aloha Danno Book him 5 counts of being paid over !!! LOL LOL LOL

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
7b92a24d78056f9c0f54ea3385895dbc.jpg

If I was in Hawaii I would stop by the HOUSE OF LORD McGarrets statue each day and pray to him .. The Almighty Jack Lord ..... The real Steve McGarrett aloha Danno Book him 5 counts of being paid over !!! LOL LOL LOL
You better be doing it on your break or they'll can you for stealing time because a brother like the op will tell on ya for stealing time.

Hawaii50

Well, the person is'nt talking to the girlfriend at the fence line anymore. Interesting because no hourly said anything to management. This change in behavior leads me to believe the rumors that atlanta reads these forums might have some truth behind it. Someone in Atlanta, told Hawaii management what was going on and Hawaii management must of tipped off the person.

Sometimes I wonder if I write about the dirty laundry that goes in here willl they're be more behavior changes.

Well, the person is'nt talking to the girlfriend at the fence line anymore. Interesting because no hourly said anything to management. This change in behavior leads me to believe the rumors that atlanta reads these forums might have some truth behind it. Someone in Atlanta, told Hawaii management what was going on and Hawaii management must of tipped off the person.

Sometimes I wonder if I write about the dirty laundry that goes in here willl they're be more behavior changes.
How do you know an hourly didn't drop a dime on him?

Atlanta IS reading this board, but the infraction you posted about is small beans to what they are looking for.