( tampa fl Area drivers on here? )

kcap28

Just curious if anyone is a driver from the tampa fl area..Im thinking of relocating there and was wondering about how it is..are swing drivers on diff routes daily, 9.5 language , pay progression etc..im a driver in indiana currently

kcap28

sorry, no transfers here in the southern region...

unless you start over
I know i would have to quit and get rehired but ive only been driving a year so might now make much diff..is it 6 to 1 outside there too? 4 yr progression? How much do you guys work over 9.5

Foamer Pyle

Florida is great to visit but who the heck wants to live there?
Outside of the horrible summer weather, Florida is a decent place to live. We don't have all of the other taxes that many other states have, so it's cheaper to live here. If you like boating, and other outdoor sports, Florida has a lot to offer. As a UPS driver, I cannot stand the 7 months of summer, but some guys like it. I can't wait to finish out my last three years, and be done with working outside schlepping boxes.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Outside of the horrible summer weather, Florida is a decent place to live. We don't have all of the other taxes that many other states have, so it's cheaper to live here. If you like boating, and other outdoor sports, Florida has a lot to offer. As a UPS driver, I cannot stand the 7 months of summer, but some guys like it. I can't wait to finish out my last three years, and be done with working outside schlepping boxes.
I love the Florida heat, but that's on vacation. Can't imagine working there in the summer.