Tardiness policy?

BrownChoice

If your a 25 or 30+ year you could be late 40 times in 9 months and you wouldnt have to worry about it. That doesnt make it alright, so management needs to treat everyone WITH seniority the same, but do they? NO

laffter

The enforcement of rules is going to vary by building. We have employees who show up late regularly, misload daily, and still work here.

QKRSTKR

I remember the rules for being late as this. You can be up to 15 minutes late without calling, 30 minutes if u call. If u don't call and come in 20 minutes late they don't have to work you. Of course like always ups does what it wants. If they need you you'll work.

Don't know if that is right or not but did happen to me once. After that I would just be a no call no show. Taught me a lesson alright. One they learned to regret.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't know if that is right or not but did happen to me once. After that I would just be a no call no show. Taught me a lesson alright. One they learned to regret.
The few times I've been late, I was never sent home. I'm sure it's happened to people, but it smells like bs to me. I could be wrong, but I don't think you lose your seniority for the day because you were late to work.

anonymous4

I am habitually late to work. Every single day for years. Several others "get away" with the same thing. They seem to just be thankful to have people actually come in. If you work hard? Forget it - you have it made. My excuse? I work another job, I can't help it. My dog ate my homework et cetera.

The reality is the world revolves around I.

tumblr_lihkt1Ppak1qa63oco1_500.gif

browntroll

i see guys come to work late all the time and no warning ever given. last time i came in late some sup i barely knew saw me
walk in and called over the radio to my reg sup that i just go there. it just depends how good sups like you. had 1 guy do a
no call no show for 2 days in a row but his "buddy" a pt sup was working another area and couldnt cover for him so when pter cameback
on third day a pt sup just asked why he didnt call in, pter just said he told the other pt sup and that was the end of the discussion.