Target - Switching to us?

STFXG

Anyone else heard this rumor? Quite a few target boxes in my building today going to resi's. Never seen them before...

It will be fine

Anyone else heard this rumor? Quite a few target boxes in my building today going to resi's. Never seen them before...
Seen some of their stuff around going back to peak. I'm worried about getting all their oversize volume if we don't match the price increase that UPS says they are rolling out.

soc151

UPS guy on my route told me they switched like a month ago; the increase in target boxes would seem to confirm this.

It will be fine

Lol. UPS guy agrees, whilst the Ground supposedly residential run and gunner disagrees.

We're obviously talking over 70s, eh?

No, not Canadian.
Who is disagreeing in this thread? Sounds like we're all on the same page. Another large retailer is moving their volume to Ground. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Our horrible service and crazy drivers have attracted another shipper.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Who is disagreeing in this thread? Sounds like we're all on the same page. Another large retailer is moving their volume to Ground. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Our horrible service and crazy drivers have attracted another shipper.

I disagree. Target bricks my truck out everyday. Seems like every target box I get is a kitchen table set.

Lies.

Attachments

• WP_20150626_001.jpg
    WP_20150626_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 318

Browndriver5

It's like anything else. If I want to be around a bunch of crack heads and Mexicans I go shop at Wal-Mart. If I want a fine ass girl ringing up my food products I go to Publix. You guys can be Wal Mart all day, :censored2:ty employees with little to no pay and we can be Publix, stock options and paid more than the rest of the industry.

STFXG

It's like anything else. If I want to be around a bunch of crack heads and Mexicans I go shop at Wal-Mart. If I want a fine ass girl ringing up my food products I go to Publix. You guys can be Wal Mart all day, :censored2:ty employees with little to no pay and we can be Publix, stock options and paid more than the rest of the industry.

So you're comparing yourself to a grocery bagger? Congratulations.