Target - Switching to us?

STFXG

@Browndriver5, I'm lying in bed making more than that right now. Everyone knows what a UPS driver makes and that they make more than a FedEx driver. You just seem to be under the impression that your job requires more skill than a grocery bagged. It doesn't. It was a good comparison.

Browndriver5

@Browndriver5, I'm lying in bed making more than that right now. Everyone knows what a UPS driver makes and that they make more than a FedEx driver. You just seem to be under the impression that your job requires more skill than a grocery bagged. It doesn't. It was a good comparison.

Thanks man. Do you honestly think a lot of jobs require "skill" oh man you dispatch routes you're gods gift to earth. Wtf would fed ex do with out you? Lol get a life guy

It will be fine

Thanks man. Do you honestly think a lot of jobs require "skill" oh man you dispatch routes you're gods gift to earth. Wtf would fed ex do with out you? Lol get a life guy
Thanks man. Do you honestly think a lot of jobs require skill? Oh man, you deliver boxes, you're God's gift to earth. Wtf would UPS do without you? Lol, get a life guy.
FTFY

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I said , "vote in a good union", but the Teamster did OK by me.
Well, happy to hear that but over in the UPS discussions I sure see lots of complaints. Harassment, micromanaging, dicey working conditions, etc. Tell Jimmy Jr. he could do better.