Tattoo Discrimination

UPSGUY72

Every occupation has people with tattoos, docters, lawyers, nurses, COPS, military etc..

Wrong the military now has guidelines on how many and wear you can have tattoo. I would bet that if you wear a lawyer you wouldn't be one that has to go to court. How many cops that you know have tattoo like you ???

memberoflocal61

Any company rule must be enforced collectively in regards to appearance standards. It is a battle that may result in a win for you or a loss for 1000's of tattooed freaks. Tread carefully.

Sent using BrownCafe App

the panel was on record...just not on record during the decision I don't think. and ill have the transcript soon

Marne Vet

I see no problem...its driving, carrying packages and walking..tattoos does not affect a persons ability to be professional or do any of those things

Facial-Tattoos.jpg

Yeah, this guy screams professional. o_O

No, they never asked but I did say I would use actor makeup and they could have cared less. Now with the 2 reasons they came up with was all they could think of, seriously who pays that much attention to someone washing hands in a public restroom? and why cant I just eat in the package car...that could give our safety people a chance to see if i'm complying or not? they spy on drivers anyways
A pervert.

UPS92008

Because you said the USELESS IBT cant help you and you probably cant afford an attorney(like most of us) who would take the case. Did you post a picture of said tattoo??

memberoflocal61

Because you said the USELESS IBT cant help you and you probably cant afford an attorney(like most of us) who would take the case. Did you post a picture of said tattoo??

is there a need too? I don't see why me posting of my tattoos would make a difference...when in uniform I would have them covered anyways. I might though, im new to this site, don't know how safe it is yet

UPSGUY72

and why would I do that when I could cover them like everyone else, apparently I cant though

Just remember you could burn all your bridges and win. Then they would have to to let you TRY to qualify to be a FT driver. But I can guarantee you will never make your 30 days no matter how good your numbers are.

As a union employee your not guaranteed a Driver job your only guaranteed a chance to qualify to be a Driver as long as you meet the qualification and win a bid.

Then a gain you could burn all your bridges and loose to.