Tattoo Discrimination

memberoflocal61

Just remember you could burn all your bridges and win. Then they would have to to let you TRY to qualify to be a FT driver. But I can guarantee you will never make your 30 days no matter how good your numbers are.

As a union employee your not guaranteed a Driver job your only guaranteed a chance to qualify to be a Driver as long as you meet the qualification and win a bid.

Then a gain you could burn all your bridges and loose to.

yea the grievance was for me to the the opportunity to go to school, and 30 day progression but denied..the reason I would be guaranteed is because I had the highest seniority out of the three open positions

UPSGUY72

yea the grievance was for me to the the opportunity to go to school, and 30 day progression but denied..the reason I would be guaranteed is because I had the highest seniority out of the three open positions

Your only guaranteed a try if you meet the qualification. You don't and can't meet the appearance qualifications. It would cost you thousands of dollars in laser treatments in order to....

UPSGUY72

Ii don't see how i don't meet it when all you have to do is keep them covered

Sent using BrownCafe App

and you never will...

Make up isn't going to work it will get wipe off after the first 15 minutes of working. You would have to wear long sleeves and cloves. You most likely have a lot of your legs you then you have to wear long pants and I would bet you have a couple on you neck so then you have to throw in a turtle neck....

That isn't going to work out to well in the summer is it.....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You make choices in life !!
huge-tiny-.gif

You chose to tattoo yourself in areas that would prohibit you working in MANY areas of employment. UPS driver is one but you can still make a career working inside and keeping benefits and your pension alive.

No worries. Not sure I'd want to wear long sleeves and gloves outside in June in Carolina anyways if I were you.

memberoflocal61

Nope just arms and hands, there is makeup that lasts by the way, check your facts. underamour always works and got a pair of gloves from a driver at my center that helped me out

Sent using BrownCafe App

Marne Vet

Nope just arms and hands, there is makeup that lasts by the way, check your facts. underamour always works and got a pair of gloves from a driver at my center that helped me out

Sent using BrownCafe App

I don't need to look up the facts regarding tattoo covering make-up. My statement was "I see why they said no to make-up as a cover-up". The company doesn't trust the method, nor cared about your facts. That's all.

memberoflocal61

My center drivers would rip some of yall a new :censored2: the way yall are taking ups's side on just a driving job that a monkey could do but yet complains about the contract

Sent using BrownCafe App