Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by drewed, Sep 24, 2008.

1. drewed

drewed Shankman

I dont know sort of random, personally Id never get one, Im sure someone does though. Anyone have any UPS tats?
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

When I was first hired they branded my employee ID number on to my upper left arm. I just assumed this was standard procedure.
  3. drewed

drewed Shankman

You always could get a heart shaped tattoo on your ass, get your cms name in it, and when you get a new center manager just have them x out the old one and put the new one :)
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

On a totally unrelated note, we have a number of farms just outside of the city I live in. Farmers like to put their names on their silos (I don't know why so don't ask). Anyway, this one farmer must have gotten divorced because he spray painted over the ex wife's name and painted the new wife's name over it--the only problem was the lettering was totally different and it really stood out.

Yes, to answer your next question, when farmers get divorced in Upstate NY they remain brother and sister.
  5. drewed

drewed Shankman

Silo envy maybe?
    thats kinda gross actually i dont know if id let the new wife use the same silo the old wife did, who knows where shes been....LOL
  6. evilleace

evilleace Member

Upstate I thought they only stayed brother and sister in KY.
  7. chev

chev Nightcrawler

HA! Silo that's friggin funny.
  8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

No body mutilations fact I'm not even circumsised! :anxious:
  9. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

There are some pictures that you don't even want to imagine, this my friend, is one of them!!!
  10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I have 2 tats and will probably get another one but none are or ever will have anything to do with UPS.

P.S. Hoax................TMI :happy-very:
  11. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

A friend has the Teamsters logo on his bicept....
  12. LifeUPSer

LifeUPSer Life without Parole

There is a driver in the San Francisco Building that has the Teamster Logo on one arm. On another arm he has all 4 of the UPS shields. He is a very nice driver but I don't think that I would do that. I do have a tattoo but it has my kids names and has nothing to do with UPS.
  13. longlunchguy

longlunchguy Runnin on Empty

No tats for me.... I don't dig needles. There is a loader in our building with his girlfriends name on his ankle. After a nasty break up he had "sux" tatooed under her name.
  14. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Did they break up or was he just bragging?
  15. jw55wags

jw55wags New Member

Over the yeras I have kidding about getting a tatoo of a garage door on my ass so as mangmt. could open it and craw up it easier since thats what they seemed to want to do! Always ready to help someone!
  16. brown4life?

brown4life? Member

Oh what a great thread! I needed a good laugh after my four hours in He double L! Thanks!:funny:
  17. hyena

hyena I shut down BC

I have a few, I want to get my sleeves done. I have to wear long sleeves anyway so I might as well finish what I started.
  18. hyena

hyena I shut down BC

I have to agree with stevetheups guy Hoaxster. lol
  19. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

How 'bout you guys/gals posting some pictures of your tats?

(Please Hoax, no pictures of your uhhh...self!)
  20. longlunchguy

longlunchguy Runnin on Empty

Maybe wishin":wink2: