Tattoos

drewed

Shankman
You always could get a heart shaped tattoo on your ass, get your cms name in it, and when you get a new center manager just have them x out the old one and put the new one :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On a totally unrelated note, we have a number of farms just outside of the city I live in. Farmers like to put their names on their silos (I don't know why so don't ask). Anyway, this one farmer must have gotten divorced because he spray painted over the ex wife's name and painted the new wife's name over it--the only problem was the lettering was totally different and it really stood out.

Yes, to answer your next question, when farmers get divorced in Upstate NY they remain brother and sister.

drewed

Shankman
Silo envy maybe?
thats kinda gross actually i dont know if id let the new wife use the same silo the old wife did, who knows where shes been....LOL

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have 2 tats and will probably get another one but none are or ever will have anything to do with UPS.

P.S. Hoax................TMI :happy-very:

LifeUPSer

Life without Parole
There is a driver in the San Francisco Building that has the Teamster Logo on one arm. On another arm he has all 4 of the UPS shields. He is a very nice driver but I don't think that I would do that. I do have a tattoo but it has my kids names and has nothing to do with UPS.

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
No tats for me.... I don't dig needles. There is a loader in our building with his girlfriends name on his ankle. After a nasty break up he had "sux" tatooed under her name.

jw55wags

Over the yeras I have kidding about getting a tatoo of a garage door on my ass so as mangmt. could open it and craw up it easier since thats what they seemed to want to do! Always ready to help someone!

hyena

I have a few, I want to get my sleeves done. I have to wear long sleeves anyway so I might as well finish what I started.