Tattoos

S

speeddemon

For some of you to say that tattoo's are unprofessional, thats fine. It's YOUR opinion. I see no difference between makeup, piercings, or hairstyles. I have one tattoo. I have had it for my 20 year career. My customers compliment me on it all the time. Im not taking it off. Its been there for 20 years and no one has said anything to me about it. Its not fair to discriminate one form of body enhancement against another.

I have a tatt on my :censored2:!!! YANKEES SUCK !!!
ain't that a peach!!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
In that case, anytime you are in my presence you will need to keep you pnats on. In fact, tat or no tat...keep them britches ON.

Not that I am a giant yankee fan, but I beg to differ. It's not the Yankees that suck, it's Steinbrenner.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Comparing tattoos with drugs and driving records is ridiculous. To my knowledge having a tattoo never cause anyone to have an accident that kills anyone. The same sure can not be said about drug use or people with crappy driving records.

If this new policy os as staed here, it's probably because some manager figures it will make enforcing the tattoo policy easier.
I can't wait till they ask me to sign anything about whether I have tats or not..
So you're telling me that if you glanced over into the car next to you, and saw this,

mp_main_wide_TattooConvention.jpg

you'd be able to control your vehicle?:wink2:

You could paint yourself all the colors of the rainbow, if you like. I'm just concerned about the health issues that can arise, as well as how you will feel, sometime down the road. You are correct though, that it is your body, to do with as you please.

For some of you to say that tattoo's are unprofessional, thats fine. It's YOUR opinion. I see no difference between makeup, piercings, or hairstyles. I have one tattoo. I have had it for my 20 year career. My customers compliment me on it all the time. Im not taking it off. Its been there for 20 years and no one has said anything to me about it. Its not fair to discriminate one form of body enhancement against another.
Body enhancement? What was wrong with it before?

You should have the Red Sox championships Tatts on one cheek and Yankee championships on the other. Probably walk lop-sided.
Ha Ha, that, my friend, was freaking funny.

Sign here, please...

I wonder what price this "guy?" would ring up as, at the grocery store?:sick:

bluehdmc

Sign here, please...

This is a little too much for me, unless it's a tribal custom where he's from.

Are green streaks in someone hair worse than blond ones? How would that fly by management? Or red streaks, orange, purple etc.
As I understand the tattoo thing is the end result of "political correctness" because someone was offended by a tattoo of Jesus Christ. Sometimes I think this "politcal correctness" of not trying to offend anyone and pleasing everyone, ends up pleasing no one.

P

pickup

Nope, but for some reason, I keep hearing the music from the ending of the old Star Trek.:happy2: Wait for the very end, and you'll see what I mean.

YouTube - Star Trek Theme

Here are the lyrics for the music:

Star Trek Lyrics

Beyond the rim of the starlight,
my love is wandring in star flight.
I know he'llfind
In star clustered reaches
Love, strange love
A starwoman teaches.

I know his journey ends never.
His Star Trek will go on forever.
But tell him while
He wanders his starry sea,
Remember,
Remember me.

Stug, I thought you were going to go for the Frank Gorshwin character on star trek whose face was half black and half white. The picture a few posts of up reminds me of Darth Maul ( the guy with the light sabre with two beams in one of the Star wars films)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here are the lyrics for the music:

Star Trek Lyrics

Beyond the rim of the starlight,
my love is wandring in star flight.
I know he'llfind
In star clustered reaches
Love, strange love
A starwoman teaches.

I know his journey ends never.
His Star Trek will go on forever.
But tell him while
He wanders his starry sea,
Remember,
Remember me.

Stug, I thought you were going to go for the Frank Gorshwin character on star trek whose face was half black and half white. The picture a few posts of up reminds me of Darth Maul ( the guy with the light sabre with two beams in one of the Star wars films)
LOL, I was thinking more of this character.

attachment.php