Tattoos

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
There has been talk the last few weeks in my building about tatoos.

We are hearing that UPS is now going to require us to cover them ie if you have Tatoos on your legs you will be forced to wear pants. If on the arm long shelves.

I understand that UPS would have the right to do this, what I dont get is why they would do it now I mean tatoos have been big for years now and I have never heard this before.

Any thoughts have you heard this in your building? Or is this just a rumor in my building?

hey captin ... we got that memo at pcm couple months back on the tatoos .... heard it the one time its fall in maine cooling off here ...... im sure next time i hear it will be in the spring........

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe because some of the drivers were starting to look like these doorknobs?

[video=youtube;fzsGzroxVTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzsGzroxVTg[/video]

Karma...

There has been talk the last few weeks in my building about tatoos.

We are hearing that UPS is now going to require us to cover them ie if you have Tatoos on your legs you will be forced to wear pants. If on the arm long shelves.

I understand that UPS would have the right to do this, what I dont get is why they would do it now I mean tatoos have been big for years now and I have never heard this before.

Any thoughts have you heard this in your building? Or is this just a rumor in my building?

The only visible tats officially allowed are USMC ....reference the Policy Book