Tattoos

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by capt. kirk, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

There has been talk the last few weeks in my building about tatoos.

We are hearing that UPS is now going to require us to cover them ie if you have Tatoos on your legs you will be forced to wear pants. If on the arm long shelves.

I understand that UPS would have the right to do this, what I dont get is why they would do it now I mean tatoos have been big for years now and I have never heard this before.

Any thoughts have you heard this in your building? Or is this just a rumor in my building?

2. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

Thats been the way its been forever. Your center must just be starting to enforce it.

3. timebonustodd

timebonustodd New Member

hey captin ... we got that memo at pcm couple months back on the tatoos .... heard it the one time its fall in maine cooling off here ...... im sure next time i hear it will be in the spring........

4. rod

rod retired and happy

Maybe because some of the drivers were starting to look like these doorknobs?

[video=youtube;fzsGzroxVTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzsGzroxVTg[/video]

5. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

OMG, those are some bad tattoos!!!

6. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

do a search here,,, many topics about it,, i dont cover mine

7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

On those bad tattoos, the 6th one (?) looked like a drawing of David Spade.....:happy2:

8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Joe Dirt

9. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Excellent irrelevant video, Rod!!!!

10. unionslug

unionslug New Member

11. rod

rod retired and happy

12. Casca

Casca Member

The only visible tats officially allowed are USMC ....reference the Policy Book