Tattoo's

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by wizard, Jul 28, 2007.

1. wizard

wizard Member

I work for ups cartage i was just sitting here wondering if i want to get a tattoo on the inside of my forearm is that allowed at this company??

2. DS

DS Fenderbender

Its different everywhere,maybe you should consider a shoulder tat that can be covered by a short sleeved shirt,otherwise they may make you wear a long sleeved shirt year round.
    Think long and hard before you get one,it seems everyone wants one just to be cool,but its more than that.When I see all the chinese crap in black it just looks tacky to me.Remember,its
    for life.So choose wisely...

3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

What ever it is it must incorporate "I Love UPS" somewhere in it.

4. hdkappler

hdkappler Member

when to get a tat?after you retire from brown get one that says this (ups never again)

5. rod

rod retired and happy

How about my favorite one -Have the letter B tatooed one on each butt cheek so when you bend over it says BOB

6. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

Why in Gods name would you come here to ask? Speak to someone at your job !

7. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

I can tell by your tone the yankees must have had a bad weekend!

8. wizard

wizard Member

The reason I came here to ask is because no one at my center can answer the question, we usually get paid on thursday and as of right now my own supervisor cant tell my why i was the only one who didnt get a paycheck he said he is checking into it :confused:1 I really wish ups would not have bought us out things were much better before they moved in.

9. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

The other day as I was walking into work I noticed this guy with "Brown" on one arm and "Power" on the other. . .what dedication to UPS! (Yes, I know it has nothing to do with UPS and no I did not mention it to him.):tongue_sm

I hope you get your paycheck!

10. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

(Yes, I know it has nothing to do with UPS and no I did not mention it to him.)

So what DID it mean???

11. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

:tongue_sm I think you KNOW what it means!

12. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

Yes I want a sleeve with little packages, package cars a few hot drivers (DL will you be my model?) with hearts and I love UPS. :tongue_sm

13. hdkappler

hdkappler Member

rod your'e the man tat on your butt.reminds me when i was in the navy.one guy had a set of lips on his butt.he was thinking of getting a fly.won't say where that one was.

14. hdkappler

hdkappler Member

1.i should get a tat on my butt will say ups.lips the center manager.we had i came close to tell him to kiss butt. he should of had a barber pole or set of leaves in a private spot.

Lasted edited by : Sep 28, 2014
  15. ImpactedTSG

ImpactedTSG New Member

HDKAPPLER, could you kindly type in some sort of English that can be read by the non-illiterate? Thanks.

16. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

I had this moron customer convinced once that I was getting a UPS shield tattoo on my calf ,told him ups was paying for it and a $ 1000.00 bonus for any driver who got one. He bought it and I had him going for a day or so,he asked the FEDEX guy if they are getting them too!!! FEDEX guy was in stitches when he was telling me!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

17. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

We once had a driver get the UPS shield shaved onto his head. He didn't last too long.

18. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I once had a route where I deivered in the morning and somebody else would pick up in the PM. At one stop, I told everybody stories about their P/U driver, Lee. Once I told them that Lee had a naked lady tattooed on his chest and that he could flex his chest muscles and make her dance. That night, Lee started ragging on me about my story. He said that he had to take his shirt off to prove to them that he wasn't tattooed. It's a good thing that Lee had a great sense of humor.

19. Fighting4yourRights

Fighting4yourRights Heavy Weight

I was on the beach once with a friend, and a guy ahead of us had a ton of chinese and japanese tattoos across his back. I went up and touched one while saying "I'll have the Pad Thai with spicy chicken noodles, a fried spring roll and 3 fortune cookies."

We laughed pretty hard but I don't think he found it so funny. :confused:1

20. MR_Vengeance

MR_Vengeance United Parcel Survivor

i know, i'm ashamed to see you guys on the road too.