TAW Not offered

undies

Get a lawyer and have UPS pay the difference you're losing. Ask the union to recommend one that has experience with the company.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Don't take the TAW. You probably won't get Comp if you are working another job though
Your other job has nothing to do with receiving comp at ups, if they offer taw and u don't take it you will lose comp. hopefully they will offer at same hours or may not offer it at all.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your other job has nothing to do with receiving comp at ups, if they offer taw and u don't take it you will lose comp. hopefully they will offer at same hours or may not offer it at all.
So you are saying if you are on work restrictions at UPS. Then you can work another job without those restrictions and workers comp would be OK with that? You are full of crap

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Lol. Just experienced.. Let's assume the other job is not near as demanding as a ups job and doesn't require heavy lifting etc.

TerriD

My other job is watching an 8 yr old. He's capable of doing everything himself but can't stay home alone. I do this because I am part time at ups and can't make ends meet on 20 hrs a week. I am not trying to get workman's comp other than my medical bills paid. I just don't want to lose my nighttime job when I will be back at work ups mornings very soon.