TAW

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
When you go on TAW, are you required to finish the 29 calendar days of TAW? Can you go back before the 29 days?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I would think if you are cleared by the doctor before then , yes. TAW work in some areas is only available if there is work to do.
Makes sense. I feel that if you went through the BS to go on TAW, then go back on road before the 29, it would look suspicious to the suits. And who needs that on top of the normal management drama?

By The Book

Makes sense. I feel that if you went through the BS to go on TAW, then go back on road before the 29, it would look suspicious to the suits. And who needs that on top of the normal management drama?
Also when you are on TAW its at their discretion as to how long you can be on it. If your not cleared to return without restrictions they may leave you on it until then. Best thing to do is to come back at 100%.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you go on TAW, are you required to finish the 29 calendar days of TAW? Can you go back before the 29 days?

No.

Yes.

Also when you are on TAW its at their discretion as to how long you can be on it. If your not cleared to return without restrictions they may leave you on it until then. Best thing to do is to come back at 100%.

Technically if you are on TAW for 30 days or more they are supposed to create a permanent FT position but we all know that rarely, if ever, happens.

Indecisi0n

It's the complete opposite. They have TAW because they want you back before 30 days. They don't want any lost time worker compensation cases.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I broke a ankle years ago.....

Fell off bar stool?

M8qB71.gif