Tax info

makinuptime

Hey, how's brown treating you folks. I retired a number of years ago and haven't regretted my pension at all.

What I am looking for is who I can contact to get my year-end tax statement. I went to automatic everything and lost control. ANY help would be appreciated.

All of you be safe and have a good year!!

Ed

raceanoncr

A little info here. Year-end tax statement for what? Your last yr worked for UPS? Your Pension statement?

A little digging should get you the info you seek. I retired in 2010. UPS, somehow, neglected to send my yr-end W-2. I tried to get it at UPSers.com. Couldn't. Called helpful gal in HR, she emailed it to me. Bingo.

If pension is what you're looking for, what pension plan you in? Number for them? Call em?

makinuptime

Thanks for the info. I believe I'm having a senior moment. I can't seem to remember the relevant stuff. Believe it or not I could not remember HR and the people I contacted did not help much.

Thanks, nice 57

Ed

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Thanks for the info. I believe I'm having a senior moment. I can't seem to remember the relevant stuff. Believe it or not I could not remember HR and the people I contacted did not help much.

Thanks, nice 57

Ed

Call the UPS eHR at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508)