TBH; new to this site.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I have been looking at this site off and on for some time, but this is my first post. I am a 25 years plus driver, having started right off the street from my previous job in the fall of 1987! I consider myself very lucky to have skipped the whole preload process. I honestly do not know how these young kids can do that job! The job itself is hard enough, I could not imagine being stuck in the building starting at some godawful hour in the AM and dealing with all the supervisor morons who act like they know something and actually seem to know almost nothing! (Everytime I ask them something their response is to walk away look at me with a blank stare or just throw whatever lie at me that sounds the best for that given moment, believe me, I've heard it all!) I do not think I could have lasted a week in that building! One of the building managers a while back actually suggested I go into management. My response, thanks but no.....:sick:

I will be back to post more. I do have less than a year until retirement. I hope people can gain from my years of driving experience as I do gain knowledge from theirs. Talk to you all again soon.

TBH.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have been looking at this site off and on for some time, but this is my first post. I am a 25 years plus driver, having started right off the street from my previous job in the fall of 1987! I consider myself very lucky to have skipped the whole preload process. I honestly do not know how these young kids can do that job! The job itself is hard enough, I could not imagine being stuck in the building starting at some godawful hour in the AM and dealing with all the supervisor morons who act like they know something and actually seem to know almost nothing! (Everytime I ask them something their response is to walk away look at me with a blank stare or just throw whatever lie at me that sounds the best for that given moment, believe me, I've heard it all!) I do not think I could have lasted a week in that building! One of the building managers a while back actually suggested I go into management. My response, thanks but no.....:sick:

I will be back to post more. I do have less than a year until retirement. I hope people can gain from my years of driving experience as I do gain knowledge from theirs. Talk to you all again soon.

TBH.

Welcome to Brown Cafe TBH ... hope you have fun here.

TBD = To Be Done

TBH = To Be Harassed