Tcd to full time question.

I just got called for a TCD position out of fort worth. I have a full time job and as much as I would love this opportunity, I am worried about the pay and how many days I would actually drive. Any input would be appreciated

PT Car Washer

I just got called for a TCD position out of fort worth. I have a full time job and as much as I would love this opportunity, I am worried about the pay and how many days I would actually drive. Any input would be appreciated
Why would you want to bid a temp job instead of a FT driver job? Most of the time a new FT driver works a lot of hours during the summer and Peak. Rest of the year, laid off and work inside the Hub for the first year or two.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's different everywhere. You need to ask drivers in your center how often the TCD's work. All of ours work everyday year round.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
TCD in my area locked you in at 85% pay when/if you go full-time. Get your 30 days in if possible, it will put a lot of extra $$ in your pocket over a 4 year progression.