TDU Conference Call

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
So TDU is having a conference call on Thursday, May 9th at 3:00 PM regarding the UPS/UPS Freight Tentative Agreements.

But you have to register via e-mail: "You will need a Conference Call code to dial in to the call. Space is limited."

:surprised:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
OMG. You mean it's not a secret. Gotta love TDU. Got an e-mail today saying that they will obtain and post the TA on May 7th. Now we will be able to decide for ourselves whether we want this deal.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
OMG. You mean it's not a secret. Gotta love TDU. Got an e-mail today saying that they will obtain and post the TA on May 7th. Now we will be able to decide for ourselves whether we want this deal.

I have no problems with them posting the TA tomorrow. But I do have a problem with TDU leaking the IBT shop steward conference call and then not even publicizing their own conference call in a similar fashion. On both occasions, stewards from my local were unable to call in because the phone lines were jammed.

realbrown1

I have no problems with them posting the TA tomorrow. But I do have a problem with TDU leaking the IBT shop steward conference call and then not even publicizing their own conference call in a similar fashion. On both occasions, stewards from my local were unable to call in because the phone lines were jammed.

My stewards both never called in on either conference call. That should have freed up some space. And they have publicized it. It is on TDU.org right now. Stink and some of the other OG followers say they check that site out daily, so the OG knows all about it.

stink219

Can't you see through this tactic of the Termites Destroying Unions? This is a way to get all your personal information. They need name, number, email..... Come on Real! Do you think our members are that stupid? I'm getting my copy today and I will show the members the language and have them decide. I hope your not one of the lying TDU scumbags we have at our building. Those guys are on the verge of receiving a lawsuit for slander and libelous.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
TDU will post? Hold OFF Anger as long as possible teamsters. Why doesn't Hoffa do his job. Inform us. Not the brown out. It will be posted in it's entirety. Not lies that stink proposes. Follow your shepard

realbrown1

Can't you see through this tactic of the Termites Destroying Unions? This is a way to get all your personal information. They need name, number, email..... Come on Real! Do you think our members are that stupid? I'm getting my copy today and I will show the members the language and have them decide. I hope your not one of the lying TDU scumbags we have at our building. Those guys are on the verge of receiving a lawsuit for slander and libelous.

You just like to make s#!+ up, don't you.

realbrown1

This is a way to get all your personal information. They need name, number, email.....

Then you don't have to go on the conference call. Then nobody will have all your vital personal information such as name, number and e-mail. Yes Stink, this is all an evil plot to get your name, phone number and e-mail account for TDU's evil purposes. :censored2:.

bigblu 2 you

Ron Carey was full of empty rhetoric. Ron Carey was TDU. Don't forget that fatso.
i know for a fact that carey was NOT tdu.but he was smart enough to feed a little honey to a select few to gain support.carey knew he could win over some{i wont give their names}who worked for tdu and they were glad they received his help.carey himself despised tdu and their antics but rather than stay in conflict he used a vital few and kept the rest at heel.his tactics proved to work well during his presidency....tdu is a leach living off the host.a ponzi scheme,a scam.i am sorry for those who cant see it.

realbrown1

stink219

Carey was TDU endorced. THAT SAYS ALOT FOR TDU. Enough said.
TDU is still endorsing Carey. Your TDU buddies are the biggest bunch of losers, liars and cheats! Their conference call is too late. I'm sure it will be a smear campaign. TDU is like the land of misfit toys from Rudolf the red nose rain deer.

realbrown1

Let the TDU negotiate your contract!!

If I had my way, they would. They couldn't do much worse. I am wondering if both Hoffa and Hall are expecting dump trucks full of money to come to their homes from UPS for this POS contract. I've read the details it is the worst contract that I have seen at UPS in 24 years.

realbrown1

TDU is still endorsing Carey. Your TDU buddies are the biggest bunch of losers, liars and cheats! Their conference call is too late. I'm sure it will be a smear campaign. TDU is like the land of misfit toys from Rudolf the red nose rain deer.
Well if it isn't Head Cheerleader #1. You have alot of nerve celebrating this POS TA. Have you even read any of it. It's garbage. OG garbage. Go ahead and try to defend this TA if you are able.