TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

RIH251

Big rumor floating around that one of TDU's top players Sandy Pope is paying a visit to Local 251's General Membership Monthly Meeting this Sunday. Can anyone confirm this?

stink219

I was nice to her when I met her when she ran for Intl Prez. I complimented her on having the nicest legs out of the 3.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

stink219

Maybe she is coming by to get free benefits that the Membership Slate negotiated for us as their last order of business. I'm sure UA will take credit for that too?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

hartford ogs

The membership slate gave us free bennies? Maybe she is running for general president again. Hoffa still don't get it. He sucks

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

The membership slate gave us free bennies? Maybe she is running for general president again. Hoffa still don't get it. He sucks

Sent using BrownCafe App
How much do they cost you east? General Pres again? She got the least votes out of all 3. FG and SP together got less than Hoffa. Matter of fact, OB beat her in votes and he only got votes from east New England. I'd say bad move on her part. Then again, what does she care? She isn't paying for it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
251 is heading for a crash and burn under these so called reformers. turns out theyre anything but.

I think you got that wrong. They were headed for a crash under the old leadership.
The new group has been in office for just over 2 months, give them some time before making such comments.

You know me...
251 is heading for a crash and burn under these so called reformers. turns out theyre anything but.

LOL. Where the hell do you work? I have heard and experienced nothing but good stuff so far. Called the BA twice, got a call back both times within 24 hours. In comparison, I am still awaiting, after about 2 years, multiple callbacks from my previous BA. (I figure now he has PLENTY of time to return calls...being unemployed and all. But nope. Still nothin.)

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I think you got that wrong. They were headed for a crash under the old leadership.
The new group has been in office for just over 2 months, give them some time before making such comments.
Would costing the jobs of members be classified as important to you? I don't want to seem like a knit picker, so I'll ask the other 251 members on here if UA was totally truthful in their campaign and even now? Anything that you feel is important for members to know?

You know me...
Would costing the jobs of members be classified as important to you? I don't want to seem like a knit picker, so I'll ask the other 251 members on here if UA was totally truthful in their campaign and even now? Anything that you feel is important for members to know?

Stink, for some reason I respect your opinion to a point. Please elaborate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Stink, for some reason I respect your opinion to a point. Please elaborate.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Don't worry, I wasn't taking about UPS. But not all is perfect outside this state. Like I said, I don't want to sound bias so I'd rather have a direct source explain with more detail.

stink219

I can't wait to go to work, a lot of good things going on at ups now. Real union, real stewards. Real BA.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why don't you wait until you try your bid route first. There will be a unicorn waiting for you at the building and a big pot of gold inside your package car. (Face/Face)

RIH251

I believe stink is reffering to the completely botched contract negotiation at Fall River DPW and the unattainable campaign promises made to the members there.

You know me...
I believe stink is reffering to the completely botched contract negotiation at Fall River DPW and the unattainable campaign promises made to the members there.
Lmao@ botched! Who botched them? The guys down there were working without a contract for a year before UA got in while the mayor that the teamsters endorsed (atta boy JOJO!) Is entertaining bids to privatize! Annnnnnd you're saying the UA slate botched it?? Lmao! You two are PRECIOUS!!!!

Tell me another one!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Big rumor floating around that one of TDU's top players Sandy Pope is paying a visit to Local 251's General Membership Monthly Meeting this Sunday. Can anyone confirm this?
Sandy Pope is intelligent, beautiful and sexy and she will never be president of the Teamsters Union. All due respect to her but a female will never be elected as general president. If the T.D.U. is thinking about beating Hoffa they had better consider someone who can win. I am sorry Sandy but it is the cold hard reality!

Sent using BrownCafe App