TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And Popes check obviously didn't clear cuz she never showed.

Beer Pong.... is a serious sport.

15k8e0.jpg

-Bug-

You know me...
TDU should not take up my monthly meeting with bull and nonsense.
"Motion was passed unanimously" to kick a member out of a meeting? And just and FYI, UPS a district wide initiative that lowered SPC to a range opposed to a specific number and is putting more drivers on based on volume increases from Surepost and Amazon, this in conjunction with the end of UPS's highering freeze between 2008 to 2013. So contrary to your belief, it has zero to do with you.
Still didn't hit the mark on your salary reduction goal yet did ya.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

Uhhh....What? Did...did you hear the financial report? They saved 60k in one month dude. That is a GOOD thing for the local...even you have to agree with that...

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Uhhh....What? Did...did you hear the financial report? They saved 60k in one month dude. That is a GOOD thing for the local...even you have to agree with that...

Sent using BrownCafe App
That is good. I even clapped. However, I would like to see line 14 on the LM reporting. And as new executives, I wouldn't expect the new guys to transfer the same salaries as a 15 year executive.

Unify251

Stink.... You didn't see Pope in the parking lot as you and the loser train walked out in the middle of the meeting? She wasn't there for the meeting... She was there for the "Stewart" training afterwards. She was there because our new BA's believe in keeping our union strong and informed! They've done more steward trainings in the last 4 months than I've seen in my whole time as a member! It's eye opening to see what can really be done when the union actually WORKS for its members!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

You know me...
My favorite part was the applause as they walked out. You guys really showed us!

Imagine the lesson we'll learn if you guys dont show up next month? That'll learn us real good!

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

The meeting was fine until it turned into a TDU stroke session. Were we not polite in quietly exiting the meeting? And you folks clapping have the stones to call us thugs? Laughable! You guys preach unity and involvement in our union. Are we not being involved in our union by asking a question here and there? Did JB even say 1 word? Just on a quick note, can you guys ever start a 10am meeting at 10am? You have yet to ever start on time. What's with the enormous secrecy of hiding the winners of the scholarship fund? The Sec/Tres or the Prez didn't have a clue who won? Still short on the 250k reduction in salaries btw.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What is she there to teach them?
"Hi fellas, today we're gonna learn how to bankrupt a local"

Actually, her local 805 showed a gain of $46,000.00 in net assets in 2013.

And since her local is in the black (positive assets), her local is far, far away from any idea of bankruptcy.

Don't you know anything?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The meeting was fine until it turned into a TDU stroke session. Were we not polite in quietly exiting the meeting? And you folks clapping have the stones to call us thugs? Laughable! You guys preach unity and involvement in our union. Are we not being involved in our union by asking a question here and there?

Were you there to be part of this union, or to facilitate the transition back to an Old Guard local?

We both know the answer to that Stink.

You are there to try to tear down what they are building.

You are not even giving them a chance. Less than 4 months in office, and they have had to deal with you and your thugs. You just can't seem to give them a fair chance. I wonder why?

stink219

What is she there to teach them?
"Hi fellas, today we're gonna learn how to bankrupt a local"
So they hide Pope from speaking at the meeting only to unveil her at the stewards training? Ok. Got it. So instead the members get "Intro into the TDU to funnel money into the TRF and AUD"?

stink219

Actually, her local 805 showed a gain of $46,000.00 in net assets in 2013.

And since her local is in the black (positive assets), her local is far, far away from any idea of bankruptcy.

Don't you know anything?
Ok so she now only needs 1.04 million to be back to scratch.

stink219

Were you there to be part of this union, or to facilitate the transition back to an Old Guard local?

We both know the answer to that Stink.

You are there to try to tear down what they are building.

You are not even giving them a chance. Less than 4 months in office, and they have had to deal with you and your thugs. You just can't seem to give them a fair chance. I wonder why?
Only seemed to be an issue when their "non elected" local 504 ruiner started his TDU campaign.

You know me...
The meeting was fine until it turned into a TDU stroke session. Were we not polite in quietly exiting the meeting? And you folks clapping have the stones to call us thugs? Laughable! You guys preach unity and involvement in our union. Are we not being involved in our union by asking a question here and there? Did JB even say 1 word? Just on a quick note, can you guys ever start a 10am meeting at 10am? You have yet to ever start on time. What's with the enormous secrecy of hiding the winners of the scholarship fund? The Sec/Tres or the Prez didn't have a clue who won? Still short on the 250k reduction in salaries btw.

TDU stroke session? Not one thing Dave said was untrue. I invite you to challenge his words. He was paying homage to a man who put his life and limb on the line for what he thought was right. He was paying homage to an AMAZING teamster.

There was no secrecy in the scholarship winners. It was clearly announced at the January meeting that the scholarship fund drawing would take place after the regular monthly meeting. Furthermore, the former Recording Secretary that asked the question, was not even present at the January Monthly meeting where the drawing took place! If you and your lackeys stuck around, you would have heard one of our brothers point that out directly.

As far as the salaries, Let's just wait till the LM2's come out next March to have that discussion. We'll take a look at the numbers when they are official. Mmmmkay cupcake?

smells like godzilla

J and the 12 disciples walk out before they can disrupt the meeting (again), and the other 300 stayed for a good meeting. Another good steward training after.
Too bad we don't have 5 minute meetings anymore, educating members takes time and work.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Time? Work? That's all new...why wasnt it listed in the financial report????

Sent using BrownCafe App

RIH251

TDU stroke session? Not one thing Dave said was untrue. I invite you to challenge his words. He was paying homage to a man who put his life and limb on the line for what he thought was right. He was paying homage to an AMAZING teamster.

There was no secrecy in the scholarship winners. It was clearly announced at the January meeting that the scholarship fund drawing would take place after the regular monthly meeting. Furthermore, the former Recording Secretary that asked the question, was not even present at the January Monthly meeting where the drawing took place! If you and your lackeys stuck around, you would have heard one of our brothers point that out directly.

As far as the salaries, Let's just wait till the LM2's come out next March to have that discussion. We'll take a look at the numbers when they are official. Mmmmkay cupcake?

RIH251

Correction there sunshine. the former Rec Sec was not present at the January meeting where the scholarships WERE NOT announced. Transparency?
I never saw any of the actual vote counts on the steward elections in my barn either. Transparency?