TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

You know me...
Touché with the promptly at 10:05!! Why wouldn't she have been there? I was at the meeting. It could have given her the chance to flirt with me again.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

If you wanted to speak with her, they could have set it up! Gotta reach out brother, they're good, but they're not mind readers!

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

My favorites are the "set up" questions. Notice how the simplest of questions takes the E board about 2 minutes of silence to not even answer the question, yet a "random" asked about salaries and what happens? Comparison figures, before and after estimates, pie charts, power point, breakdowns, etc.... Yet still not on track for a 250k reduction in salaries.

This time next year we will see for sure on the salary issue you repeat your semantics. I'll take a bet, by your same semantics the reduction is there.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

Well I was there for our local membership meeting just wasn't intrested in the TDU dissertation...

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

They will be passing out the collection basket for TDU soon enough.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1396374128.880121.jpg

You know me...
It's not a demand it's you being transparent

Sent using BrownCafe App
So you're demanding transparency on information that you could have obtained by not voluntarily walking out of a union meeting? Just want to make sure I understand your demand. Better?

Unify251

So you're looking for transparency? Was the old guard transparent? Asking HR to hold off on people's terminations until after the election ( so they didn't look bad), extending barns contracts without telling the members, signing MOU's without telling the members....etc. I think not!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

5%... And the only reason we actually got it is because of one of his special MOU's to cut new employees starting rates for anyone who started after February of 2012 ... They all start at the 2011 rate.... What was the point of even negotiating rates if he just did whatever the :censored2: he wanted?

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

So you're looking for transparency? Was the old guard transparent? Asking HR to hold off on people's terminations until after the election ( so they didn't look bad), extending barns contracts without telling the members, signing MOU's without telling the members....etc. I think not!!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Isn't signing an MOU without a vote the same as a BA misrepresenting an MOU for a vote in order to get preferential treatment for select RIH stewards.....oops, I mean......members.