TDU goes down again

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This time, right in FS backyard.

That's right folks....

Once dubbed "the Queen city of the west".... Cincinnati.

And home of (losing delegate candidate) one of BrownCafe' own.

2 different opposition slates, couldn't pass muster with the members.

One opposition slate included the current ST of the Local.

And the BrownCafe member, received more votes than him. Wow.

Some people.... should have sent me that PayPal money.

Winning advice, is worth it. :biggrin:

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You can take 572 out of the red vests at least temporarily.

M was caught cheating.

Collecting ballots, denying parking lot access for the opposition, but not the OG slate.

AND COLLECTING CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM EMPLOYERS.

Not only did the OG cheat, they are in bed with management.

New election ordered.

Funny how you can be CAUGHT cheating and get no punishment.

Why not bar them from running again?

You can take 572 out of the red vests at least temporarily.

M was caught cheating.

Collecting ballots, denying parking lot access for the opposition, but not the OG slate.

AND COLLECTING CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM EMPLOYERS.

Not only did the OG cheat, they are in bed with management.

New election ordered.

Funny how you can be CAUGHT cheating and get no punishment.

Why not bar them from running again?
Is that local in Ohio?

image.jpeg

And this is the second topic devoted to the same point.
It's a message board. If you don't like it go find another. You had 15 threads about your local 2 weeks ago. I could have really went all in Tuesday night but I chose to defer. Your Tramsters United Made a big deal about Ohio and they got friend. Ung pounded like a boss. The topic actually deserves 20 threads. All this in your buddy Fred's backyard.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You are absolutely correct......what this union needs is yet one more term of H and hall, concession filled contracts, lack of national and local organization as well as their general complacency toward all members. Sounds great!!

You're just spewing the TDU "talking points".

I would be willing to debate your contentions, line by line.

Bring it. :biggrin:

-Bug-

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
H2o is gonna win. Deal with it.
They could much better be referred to as "hot O" They certainly are full of it the last 15 years or so. I "was" devoted Hoffa supporter in his early years but I have definitely evolved on the subject as he has devolved in his policies. I've fought tooth and nail against TDU for over 25 years but something needs to shake up the nest in Washington. H&H have become a nightmare for organized labor. Their lack of backbone is crippling us to the point of no return.

They could much better be referred to as "hot O" They certainly are full of it the last 15 years or so. I "was" devoted H supporter in his early years but I have definitely evolved on the subject as he has devolved in his policies. I've fought tooth and nail against TDU for over 25 years but something needs to shake up the nest in Washington. H&H have become a nightmare for organized labor. Their lack of backbone is crippling us to the point of no return.
You should rise to the top of your local then get a lot of support all over the country and then could do something. Until then you are just a fictual character on a message board.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You should rise to the top of your local then get a lot of support all over the country and then could do something. Until then you are just a fictual character on a message board.

I just chalk it up....

To a frustrated UPS driver.

"Grow a set"

And, get involved with your Local.

Attend a monthly meeting. Talk with your elected officials.

-Bug-

standtall

Is that good ?
No..........evolution in this circumstance is not "good", it is however, absolutely necessary for survival as is always the case in any evolutionary process. It's brought on by necessity, not by choice. Our Union is wilting on the vine as is all organized labor. I don't believe TDU is the answer any more than I believe Hoffa is but we MUST revive our union before we have no union to revive.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No..........evolution in this circumstance is not "good", it is however, absolutely necessary for survival as is always the case in any evolutionary process. It's brought on by necessity, not by choice. Our Union is wilting on the vine as is all organized labor. I don't believe TDU is the answer any more than I believe H is but we MUST revive our union before we have no union to revive.

"Food for thought".

Do you attend the monthly meetings @ your Local ?

-Bug-

standtall

"Grow a set"
And, get involved with your Local.

Attend a monthly meeting. Talk with your elected officials.

3 decades of membership, 2 elected local seats (unseated by TDUers both times, trust me, I'm no fan), I speak to my elected officials numerous times per week (they just "love" me). Being "involved" is the whole point. If you've been an active Teamster for any reasonable amount of years, I just can't understand how you could believe our union is in competent hand today. It baffles me honestly.