TDU Leader bankrupts Local

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What are they doing, that is a violation of Local bylaws or the IBT constitution ?

Anything illegal ?

How about GROSS INCOMPETENCE?

How is it explained.... at the monthly meeting ?

Failing to perform their FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY TO THE UNION?

Again....

What are they doing, that is a violation of Local bylaws or the IBT constitution ?

Anything illegal ?

I'm just trying to understand, the details.

Without details.... then TDU Sandy.... is in the same position. :biggrin:

Help me out.

-Bug-

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who knew TDU had so much power that they could slash pensions and financially ruin the 805? I would think only officials elected by the 805 members could do that?

Fees and fines income: $16,499. Anybody know what this is? Initiation?

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How is it explained.... at the monthly meeting ?

Again....

I'm just trying to understand, the details.

Without details.... then TDU Sandy.... is in the same position. :biggrin:

Help me out.

-Bug-
Oh BUG.

You know Sandy's local is in the black.

Why are you lying about Sandy, and protecting these big spenders cough...6 Angel Season tickets...cough.?

LagunaBrown

Bug, Have him explain the book value of the locals property. Then have our little economist show a present day appraisal for that property........ Funny how the TDUers always leave that out, among other things.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Who knew TDU had so much power that they could slash pensions and financially ruin the 805? I would think only officials elected by the 805 members could do that?

Fees and fines income: $16,499. Anybody know what this is? Initiation?
TDU locals are influenced by TDU and its ideology. Make no mistake, their hand is in the cookie jar. All the flyers, printing, literature is 100% TDU driven along with website. Huge payouts to the Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense, A specific printing company out of "Michigan". All run by TDU for back payment for helping their locals win election. It's modern day embezzlement.

realbrown1

Bug, Have him explain the book value of the locals property. Then have our little economist show a present day appraisal for that property........ Funny how the TDUers always leave that out, among other things.
Book value isn't shown in LM-2 reports.

What is shown is income and expenses.

They are spending a lot more than they are bringing in.

The only way to balance that kind of over spending is to either sell property to make up the difference or to incumber those properties in loans.

Guess which one 952 is doing?

realbrown1

TDU locals are influenced by TDU and its ideology. Make no mistake, their hand is in the cookie jar. All the flyers, printing, literature is 100% TDU driven along with website. Huge payouts to the Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense, A specific printing company out of "Michigan". All run by TDU for back payment for helping their locals win election. It's modern day embezzlement.
Oh get off of your high horse already.

You ignore the incompetence of the Old Guard, and attack or make fun out of everything TDU does.

Everyone sees that.

I noticed you haven''t made 1 comment about 952's proven reckless spending.

But attack TDU local's spending that are in the black.

Maybe your income is dependent on the Old Guard staying in power?

wide load

My income is dependent on them staying. I'll make 100 grand this year. And everyone of you can do the same. So go fault the people that paved the way. Your just mad because I'm right.

Inthegame

Book value isn't shown in LM-2 reports.

What is shown is income and expenses.

They are spending a lot more than they are bringing in.

The only way to balance that kind of over spending is to either sell property to make up the difference or to incumber those properties in loans.

Guess which one 952 is doing?
Book value is shown on Schedule 6 on the LM2. L952 did spend a little over what they "took in" in 2014 (about a -.006%), but the net assets showing a negative is because of depreciation of their land and buildings. Their real value is what they appraise for in the California market (not listed on an LM2) which is undoubtedly higher than the acquisition value. Book value is an accounting tool for tax purposes and skews real value downward. If appraisal value was used L952 would be +1 million or greater.
I'm pretty sure we went through this lesson last year. Pay attention.

BTW, Local 805 showed an increase in Net Assets in 2014, maybe Sandy shouldn't have merged.

wide load

Book value is shown on Schedule 6 on the LM2. L952 did spend a little over what they "took in" in 2014 (about a -.006%), but the net assets showing a negative is because of depreciation of their land and buildings. Their real value is what they appraise for in the California market (not listed on an LM2) which is undoubtedly higher than the acquisition value. Book value is an accounting tool for tax purposes and skews real value downward. If appraisal value was used L952 would be +1 million or greater.

BTW, Local 805 showed an increase in Net Assets in 2014, maybe Sandy shouldn't have merged.
Yeah, what he said!

member6045

Local 89 assets grew about the same amount as it liabilities? Sandy local is destroyed she took the payout 5 years too late!!! Remember local 804! Sandy was the one who told Tim to leave Magna Care! And he did.

realbrown1

Local 89 assets grew about the same amount as it liabilities? Sandy local is destroyed she took the payout 5 years too late!!! Remember local 804! Sandy was the one who told Tim to leave Magna Care! And he did.
Funny how you say Sandy's local is DESTROYED.

Her local is in the black, with net assets of over $250,000.00.

Yet not a peep about local 952, with net assets of -$410,000.00.

One would think you biased.

LagunaBrown

We already told you but....... You know what TDU acronym stands for.......... Right?

member6045

Sandy salary was 15k for the year! Strange enough she didn't pay for her website?? Or lawyer fees! Sandy has a total to 85 thousand in investments. She's done!! I will say this! It's nice that tdu didn't charge her for the past couple of years for that website?? I know 804 pays out the nose for theres!!!! Maybe tim paid her bills to help little sister out!

realbrown1

Sandy salary was 15k for the year! Strange enough she didn't pay for her website?? Or lawyer fees! Sandy has a total to 85 thousand in investments. She's done!! I will say this! It's nice that tdu didn't charge her for the past couple of years for that website?? I know 804 pays out the nose for theres!!!! Maybe tim paid her bills to help little sister out!
Maybe you don't know what you are talking about?

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428157951.777990.jpg