TDU Leader bankrupts Local

anHOURover

And like I said boy I'm mobilizing my way to spread the word. Bring it on.
Make sure you spread the truth. Let everyone know under hall members contract votes don't count.
The pig will be slaughtered. Louisiana Avenue will need a moving company to move all the trash they left behind. Every pig has his day

Make sure you spread the truth. Let everyone know under hall members contract votes don't count.
The pig will be slaughtered. Louisiana Avenue will need a moving company to move all the trash they left behind. Every pig has his day
Okay. Good luck with that. I'm thinking the majority of the teamster aren't going to feel for us making 34buck an hour with another 19 too 20 in benefits plus everything else. You can bring up part timers because I'm sure you will go next. In my building they are moving into full time jobs with less than a year of total service. I'm sure the majority of you that got switched into Teamcare wilm vote for that other troll but with only 15% of those members voting you guys will be like a fart in the wind. You don't get that the teamsters isn't just ups.

This is your hope
image.jpg
lol he can't even keep his own local afloat. I do see a pig getting slaughtered in the future. Just a different one.

bigd

So Sandy bankrupting her local is JH's fault? You guys are unreal, she screws up the local and the pension fund and it isn't her fault. Typical, blame someone else.

lol! Right. TDU will blame someone else,
Local804 is next because Tim S is following sandy pope footsteps.

Inthegame

Honest question if your were sitting on a panel and a known Tduer or whatever ' s grievance and it's a legitimate grievance, would you side with the company cause the person is a tduer?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Since nobody else answered I'll say no. TDU affliation has nothing to do with a case. I'd side with the contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Carey didn't negotiate our 97 contract either. The IBT President, just like the US President is a figurehead. The majority of the work is delegated. Who better to know how a corporate lawyer thinks and acts. We are not one of the most powerful unions for nothing.

anHOURover

Carey didn't negotiate our 97 contract either. The IBT President, just like the US President is a figurehead. The majority of the work is delegated. Who better to know how a corporate lawyer thinks and acts. We are not one of the most powerful unions for nothing.
So who took my vote away from me?
Hoffa hall obrien or murphy??