TDU lies in the West at election time.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How about the one where Fred blasts TDU and proposed changes to abolish them?
People change a lot in 16 plus years.

Look at H, wanting to build a strike fund, and then becoming too chicken to ever use it.

But hey, who put out that flyer.

They look like they forgot to put their name on it.

Or were they too chicken also?

realbrown1

the-clowns-28.jpg

Yet another back peddle comment from the anti-Union TDU poster boy. You have no shame.
I am not TDU, nor have I ever been TDU.

Just another thing you seem to always get wrong.

You have bad judgment, always wrong and willing to settle for less.

You make an excellent candidate for admission to the OG cheerleading squad.

And you can play with your sister cheerleaders as pension fund after pension funds collapse.

They can show you the ropes as OG VP's get charged by the IRB for criminal activities.

But hey, you should focus all of your attention to FZ and how 16 plus years ago, believed H was going to use a dues increase to improve our strike fund.

A strike fund rendered totally unnecessary since H doesn't strike, he IMPOSES.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
People change a lot in 16 plus years.

Look at H, wanting to build a strike fund, and then becoming too chicken to ever use it.

But hey, who put out that flyer.

They look like they forgot to put their name on it.

Or were they too chicken also?
People aren't afraid to pass it out though. Remember, it's not a flyer for one, it's a flyer for all.

wide load

I am not TDU, nor have I ever been TDU.

Just another thing you seem to always get wrong.

You have bad judgment, always wrong and willing to settle for less.

You make an excellent candidate for admission to the OG cheerleading squad.

And you can play with your sister cheerleaders as pension fund after pension funds collapse.

They can show you the ropes as OG VP's get charged by the IRB for criminal activities.

But hey, you should focus all of your attention to FZ and how 16 plus years ago, believed H was going to use a dues increase to improve our strike fund.

A strike fund rendered totally unnecessary since H doesn't strike, he IMPOSES.
Maybe the fear of the strike fund is working. Maybe companies are settling in fear of that fact. But I'm sure you think it's better to put thousands of Teamsters on the streets for months at a time without any pay. Yeah that'll show em.

realbrown1

Maybe the fear of the strike fund is working. Maybe companies are settling in fear of that fact. But I'm sure you think it's better to put thousands of Teamsters on the streets for months at a time without any pay. Yeah that'll show em.
Maybe your candidate is feeble.

Maybe the OG is full of criminals.

Maybe the OG is taking bribes to IMPOSE contracts on the membership.

Maybe one day H will sanction a strike..................NOT.

realbrown1

Does Dave L sign his POS flyers? Your masking the issue. What do you have to say about your false idol now? Did he recant his TDU tariff?
Who's Dave L?

I don't care who he is, the fact is that you and the OG cheerleading squad are proud to pass out an attack flyer that has no mention of who is behind that flyer.

That is a sign that whoever is behind that flyer, is too ashamed to put their name on it.

wide load

Who's Dave L?

I don't care who he is, the fact is that you and the OG cheerleading squad are proud to pass out an attack flyer that has no mention of who is behind that flyer.

That is a sign that whoever is behind that flyer, is too ashamed to put their name on it.
I'm pretty sure nobody is ashamed about passing it out. I know lots of people passing it out. You don't like flyers that put your golden boy in a bad light? Awww. Too bad. TDU medicine tough to swallow?

Inthegame

Ok.

In 2002, 16 years ago, FZ thought we needed a dues increase to build up a strike fund.

I have never had a problem with that.

The only thing I hold FZ accountable for is that was not put out to a general membership vote.

BTW, I didn't see the name of the person or group that put that flyer out.

Is there a name on there that I missed?
It's 14 years not 16, and what does it matter who put out the flyer? Obviously it's from someone not supporting FZ. The point of the post was to answer your challenge...
If you have proof that FZ supported a dues increase, post it or you a liar.

I think we both know the you are a liar.
Looks like your charge of someone lying is off...or are you now imagining the OG supporters infiltrated FZ's website and planted this post 14 years ago knowing FZ would one day run for office?
The only pertinent fact is FZ supported the increase. You lost the point, be a man, apologize and move on.

realbrown1

I'm pretty sure nobody is ashamed about passing it out. I know lots of people passing it out. You don't like flyers that put your golden boy in a bad light? Awww. Too bad. TDU medicine tough to swallow?
See that is the difference between me and the OG cheerleading squad.

I would never pass out an attack flyer that doesn't say who it is from.

It's called ethics.

And that is just 1 thing missing from the OG that makes it time for them to go.

realbrown1

Looks like your charge of someone lying is off...or are you now imagining the OG supporters infiltrated FZ's website and planted this post 14 years ago knowing FZ would one day run for office?
The only pertinent fact is FZ supported the increase. You lost the point, be a man, apologize and move on.
You and I both know they the cheerleaders are all liars.

They have lied and thrown so much muck just too defend their guy and to smear the other guy.

It looks like that is their game plan this election cycle.

realbrown1

The silence is deafening.

I know you hate being wrong, we all do.

Any response?
Do you have a list of his donors and how much each has given?

Or is he more like Bernie, getting tons of cash in multiple small donations.

If 10,000 people gave him $100 each that's $1,000,000.00 but who is he owing favors to----nobody.

If, on the other hand, a friend gave him $1.000,000.00 he is going to owe that friend a favor.

5habits100

It's 14 years not 16, and what does it matter who put out the flyer? Obviously it's from someone not supporting FZ. The point of the post was to answer your challenge...

He will change the subject.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

All of that aside, and who supported what and when; I find one fact compelling and in need of consideration.
The whole system may have an inherent flaw, where a Convention designed to nominate political candidates, also has the power to amend Constitutional Bylaws without any further membership involvement.
Perhaps our organization and its members would be better served if bylaw amendments were only proposed and passed by the delegation and subsequently approved in a vote by the membership in the ensuing election cycle.

It's seems awfully similar to the Multi-Employer Pension Reform Act Of 2014, that was snuck through when it was attached to the Omnibus Spending Bill For 2015.
Too much "rubber stamping" going on today, where those affected are far removed from the process and the final result.

“There is far too much power, bestowed upon far too few people, representing far too many members.”

Last edited:

wide load

See that is the difference between me and the OG cheerleading squad.

I would never pass out an attack flyer that doesn't say who it is from.

It's called ethics.

And that is just 1 thing missing from the OG that makes it time for them to go.
Lmfao!!!! Yeah, your so ethical!
You call that an attack flyer? The major piece was done by local 89!!! Your just upset because TDU puts out speculation and hearsay. This piece has visible facts. I'm glad your angry. And if you think this is something, wait, there is way more to come. Anytime you deal with a TDUer, ask them "Show me proof."
That usually shuts them up.