TDU Princess gets tossed.

I'm thinking he's leaning more toward a boyfriend...
I'm a happily married man to a woman but I gave a donation at the Convention to the Teamsters LGBT caucus so I support him either way. Got my shirt and everything to prove it if people want to say I'm lying. Let me know if anyone want the proof?

Gimme Danger

@clearly251 took the wager. If MM is BA at ups tomorrow, you'll issue a formal apology and never post on BC again.
If not, I'll admit that he is an overpaid BA not able to represent members.(and other such lines quoted by clearly251).
If wide and lead take the wager, and I lose, I'll throw in that I'll stop posting on BC as well.

hyena

I'm a happily married man to a woman but I gave a donation at the Convention to the Teamsters LGBT caucus so I support him either way. Got my shirt and everything to prove it if people want to say I'm lying. Let me know if anyone want the proof?
I don't care about anyone's preference bro. It was just a joke. I believe everyone's rights should be upheld. I was just screwing with upstate...

hyena

They will just change their screen names, these two knuckleheads love bashing teamsters and division!
I agree with you 100% on your political post. I'm 100% Z. And I felt and feel all the consessions we've taken. I'm deffinitly a pissed off Teamster. But I've talked to both these guys behind the scenes. And I can honestly say neither of them want to divide this union. They see it their way and we see it ours, that's all . At the end of the day all of us have a passion for this union. We just see it from two different views. I just wish we could take this animosity that we have toward each other ,over who we want to be president and turn it toward the company. We'd be unstoppable!