TDU Princess gets tossed.

Gimme Danger

The correct post from @clearly stated251:
"I will apologize to the members of local 251 for having to deal with such an arrogant POS as the former PO of 251, who ran the Local into the ground and was fired by the members. This incompetent POS assigned an incompetent BA at UPS, DM, who allowed members to go extensive periods of time on suspensions with no pay, and was completely useless in enforcing the contract.
I will apologize to the members of local 251 for the former PO's relationship to the Boston Bully, who threatened members on his behalf. I will apologize to the members of local 251 for the division of the union being caused by the former PO, by his incompetence and selfish drive to regain his bloated salary.
I will apologize to the members of local 251 ups workers because when you used to file a grievance or go into that office for discipline, the former administration was completely useless. That is why you fired them. You fired the former administration because of back room deals cut to help out the select few at the expense of the many, and the contract. So when you get your ballot this fall, remember to vote once again for United Action so we dont go backwards. Members suffered for too long from the former PO's self righteous attitude. He had his chance and screwed it up, along with his group of flunkies.
I will honor my wager, I have apologized and will not post on Brown Cafe."

"I will apologize to the members of local 251 for having to deal with such an arrogant POS as the former PO of 251, who ran the Local into the ground and was fired by the members. This incompetent POS assigned an incompetent BA at UPS, DM, who allowed members to go extensive periods of time on suspensions with no pay, and was completely useless in enforcing the contract.
I will apologize to the members of local 251 for the former PO's relationship to the Boston Bully, who threatened members on his behalf. I will apologize to the members of local 251 for the division of the union being caused by the former PO, by his incompetence and selfish drive to regain his bloated salary.
I will apologize to the members of local 251 ups workers because when you used to file a grievance or go into that office for discipline, the former administration was completely useless. That is why you fired them. You fired the former administration because of back room deals cut to help out the select few at the expense of the many, and the contract. So when you get your ballot this fall, remember to vote once again for United Action so we dont go backwards. Members suffered for too long from the former PO's self righteous attitude. He had his chance and screwed it up, along with his group of flunkies.
What was you old user name?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Matt, too bad you had to cut a deal with management ass. Your useless now. Good work. Keep giving Paff 30k a year! Well worth it! Guess your gonna have to drink D for a while.

Gimme Danger

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but it was nice to see the BA this morning. And I heard the ST was there tonight. When did that ever happen before? Never before we fired the old morons.
You keeping thinking with your small mind, your accusations don't resonate. You're part of the problem.

I was gonna honor my word until you decided to transpose my rant..unfortunately now given the fact that I have no honor and integrity as you say I have nothing to lose here, but everything to expose on you..

542thruNthru

I was gonna honor my word until you decided to transpose my rant..unfortunately now given the fact that I have no honor and integrity as you say I have nothing to lose here, but everything to expose on you..

Weak excuse.

All we have in this world is our word.

If it's that easy for you to break it... well that says a lot.

IMG_20160705_165304363.jpg

wide load

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but it was nice to see the BA this morning. And I heard the ST was there tonight. When did that ever happen before? Never before we fired the old morons.
You keeping thinking with your small mind, your accusations don't resonate. You're part of the problem.
You came back because you cut the biggest deal of your short career. You needed to get back in the building because you have an election coming up. UPS, being smarter than you realized this and exploited it. So their go your grievances out the window (not that they were honored before), 9.5 list (not that they were honored before), terminations being reduced (not that they were honored before). I had a convo with one of your stewards yesterday, I think the word he used was "embarrassing".

Gimme Danger

You are making a huge assumption that I would wager you have no proof of. Have you considered that the company made a false allegation?
Oh, that's right, you always take the company's side, Mr 485.

wide load

You are making a huge assumption that I would wager you have no proof of. Have you considered that the company made a false allegation?
Oh, that's right, you always take the company's side, Mr 485.
There is an 11 page police report. Filing a false police report is illegal. You should file your own against it.

Gimme Danger

Again, I would wager you have no proof of some elaborate conspiracy or deal. A police report? What does that prove? Are there charges? Court proceedings? A trial? Any due process at all?
There is an elaborate conspiracy, in your mind, as told to you by the company. Because you only side with the company, Mr 485.

wide load

Again, I would wager you have no proof of some elaborate conspiracy or deal. A police report? What does that prove? Are there charges? Court proceedings? A trial? Any due process at all?
There is an elaborate conspiracy, in your mind, as told to you by the company. Because you only side with the company, Mr 485.
I'm giving you advice. 11 page police report, 13 counts of verbal threats, 1 unreported incident of assault against a member. I'm telling you to challenge the false report. It's illegal. The truth will be visible shortly. When the company walks all over you, the members will see. Oh wait, that already happens. Right? Mr. 40?

Gimme Danger

I can throw all sorts of numbers and accusations around, that doesn't mean anything is actually true or based in any form of reality. That's like believing management when they lie (pathologically), but that's what you do.
How can something 'unreported' have merit? That's the stupidest thing I've read in quite some time.
Oh, something happened, I didn't report it, so it wasn't investigated or determined to be true, but I'm gonna throw that out there like it is true.
Oh, if you remember MT got 1158 in the delegate election (highest total) and you got 485 (lowest total). And he got 1317 in Local election, MM got 1353, and you didn't stand for a steward election.
If you're throwing numbers out there....