TDU sucks just saying.

image.jpeg
I want to expose a communist pro republican organization that soul purpose is to divide the teamsters union. They are want to cost local 20grand a pop to have useless elections that will cost the he members millions of dollars across the board. Don't be fooled. Vote any and all tdu slates that are pro TDU in your delegates election. They are only here to divide our great Union and cost us money. This is a typical management tactic.

You eat a baked potato with a spoon?
Yea I like to scoop it out with the butter. After the day I had I had to celebrate just a tiny bit. Nothing extravagant. Just a couple steaks and a baked potato with a half a stick of butter. It hit the spot. Now I'm going to root for the Steelers.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
View attachment 65271 I want to expose a communist pro republican organization that soul purpose is to divide the teamsters union. They are want to cost local 20grand a pop to have useless elections that will cost the he members millions of dollars across the board. Don't be fooled. Vote any and all tdu slates that are pro TDU in your delegates election. They are only here to divide our great Union and cost us money. This is a typical management tactic.
Communist and pro-Republican?

You are a genius.

Has anyone told you that lately?

No......didn't think so.