TDU sucks

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Apparently some TDU idiot posted the # for the stewards teleconference on a website.

Contract negotiations are a basically a combination of high-stakes poker and "chicken". You dont want to show your cards and you dont want to be the first to blink. We dont need TDU peeking at our hand and informing management what we have.

A

anonymous6

tdu really overstepped their boundaries. what's there phone number??? let's let them know.

stink219

Here is some TDU info:

Phone: (313) 842-2600
Fax: (313) 842-0227
Mail: PO Box 10128
Detroit, MI 48210
I'll try to get Ken P's cell.
I suggest letting them know how we feel. Is it just me or do those cult followers look like the kids that got picked last in gym class?

kingOFchester

Here is some TDU info:

Phone: (313) 842-2600
Fax: (313) 842-0227
Mail: PO Box 10128
Detroit, MI 48210
I'll try to get Ken P's cell.
I suggest letting them know how we feel. Is it just me or do those cult followers look like the kids that got picked last in gym class?

Thanks for the fax number. Got faxes going to them already!!! Sending a 189 page document they may, or may not, find interesting!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We are currently engaged in high-stakes negotiations for the largest employer that the Teamsters represent.

This is not the time for partisan bickering.

Like it or not, Hoffa and hall are representing us at the bargaining table and we need to get behind them and present a united front.

QKRSTKR

I don't get it. If their ideas are so popular and great why aren't they running the union? They finished dead last in a 3 way race. What's the conspiracy? Just sounds like sour grapes to me. They need to shut their traps until the contract is finished.

bryanturner100

Im not for the tdu but really!I doubt the multi billion dollar company we work for is interested in the tdu. I've been through many a contract and different union shops the company knows exactly how much they willing to give up way before this all starts.The idea that the union is going to do or say anything to make ups blink other than strike is a joke we didn't become the largest package company by chance.

bryanturner100

back from my nap never mind tdu management is on with us right now if they know and care about tdu they know about bc i know my boss does but he doesn't really count he's not one of the crazies

stink219

I don't get it. If their ideas are so popular and great why aren't they running the union? They finished dead last in a 3 way race. What's the conspiracy? Just sounds like sour grapes to me. They need to shut their traps until the contract is finished.
Their people wanted Sandy Pope as president. Um, she only has 1006 members in her local. She blew 1.7 million in cash reserves on "organizing" that was unsuccessful. I love how TDU left her out of their 100k club. Her health benefits are administered by another local because of her poor financing. She did negotiate a health plan once but the members only received a cotton ball and a bandaid. I will admit that her legs are way better than Hoffa's but she is barely qualified to make me a hamburger.

FAVREFAN

Oops I forgot, TDU still sucks!!
I am beginning to think you are someone from management who is being paid to take the focus off of the contract negotiations and put it all on TDU.
Or, someone paid by the Teamsters to take the focus off the ream job we might be getting ready to accept from UPS?
At any rate, there is a tendancy in your posts to move the focus away from information on the current contract negotiations.
Just an objective observation.
Now, go ahead and flame me as some TDU lover or something like you usually do.
It's o.k. I can take it. In the mean time, I will go continue my focus on the current negotiations, not your diversion campaign.

InsideUPS

Why don't you shut up for a while. When this :censored2: gets ironed out then you can run your mouth.

Greetings 407.... I personally had neutral feelings toward TDU.....BEFORE they posted the call in number twice now. I'm starting to understand why both you and Stink feel so strongly against TDU. Undermining our Union efforts is NOT what we need right now regardless of Union politics.